Booked in for custom exhaust

I hope so as it needs to be low to make these wheels look rite £4470 for the air ride kit and fitting lol I am getting it just when I don't know ;) could maybe get some lower springs from fk or lowtech if my rears aren't low enough. Didn't get chance to go to ultimate dubs this year but it looked pretty good, will be going to vw festival as always camp out there with mates who have there cars on show also fitted uk vag show, and been asked by a few members to go to AITP6 so if I wanna show my car at all I gotta get it looking rite as a mate wants to put my car on a stand that's been made from local vag addicts lol we will see depends what I wanna do wether it be performance upgraded or visual :/

Seriously where do you work?!

But yeah I was thinking about air ride at one point but my girlfriend stepped in and said no that's silly lol !

you should show your car ! While it's still newish lol :)

Yeah I will do when I get my wheels on and it looks rite lol, ****** women spoil everything haha I had to buy my missis a new car so I could start modifying the A4 which was originally bought for her until I seen a couple of A4s done up and thought I need to do that to it so she refused to drive it as soon as it got lowered haha

haha thats the way !

Well we are saving for a wedding so thats where all my money is going but next year its gonna be all about the cars !