Cruise control stalk part number (avant) ?

Gillm

Reaction score
Hi guys went to my local Tps today to get a price but they were unable to find any numbers for it .

Car is a 2009 avant s line

many thanks

Please keep all your cruise control discussions for yourself in the original thread, no need to open multiple ones on the same subject, just makes the forum messy.

It will go on existing stalk fitted & pr codes, as there are quite a few available, getting the wrong one can be a problem.

Managed to get the numbers if anyone is interested

8k0 953 502 bk 4pk. Switch
8K0 953 512 E 6ps trim

how much was you told for the cruise stalk ?

£137.81 but I think I might be able to get a bit knocked off that with a works discount

how much is the lower cowl ?

£137.81 but I think I might be able to get a bit knocked off that with a works discount

Pretty sure them prices are not inclusive of VAT, so add another £33.16.

When ever you call TPS, always ask for a all in price, because they are a trade place, they will generally only give the price before VAT.

Managed to get the numbers if anyone is interested

8k0 953 502 bk 4pk. Switch
8K0 953 512 E 6ps trim

These parts may be for your A4 but may well not be for others as Nigel has stated.

1. The cruise stalk part number will be different for a saloon, also have to take into account what other extras are added like lane assist etc.

2. The lower cowlings come in various colours, that one is purely for soul black (6PS). Others may have a grey or beige trim, which again alters the part number.

Anyone wishing to buy parts, let Audi check it against you Reg or VIM, do not go by these part numbers.

That's the price to me !

Am I missing something, you quoted the price you were given, then stated you might be able to get something knocked off :think:.

Them prices you quoted are the exact same I have on my invoice from only this morning for a job I done today. And they are the prices before VAT, and before my Trade discount.

I must be getting shafted from my supplier.

I guess you are .

Lol, I must be, and to think I have spent thousands with them over the years.
Fair play to you mate for getting that price which would include about 20% discount and then possibly be able to get more of a discount. But I would first check that them prices include VAT.
If so, you have a great deal mate, I may have to come to you to source my parts .

ATB