My 2009 Audi A4 2 TFSI S-Line

Leec22

Reaction score
Well im new hear and this is my car, just sold my R32 for this.

Some pics

Photo 3Photo 11Photo 2Photo 4

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
Lovely looking motor. Quattro or non quattro?

Any mods planned?

Thank you!!
Definately a remap!! Need that desperately ! Although the car is quick anyway!! It's a non Quattro :( is that a bad thing? To be honest it keeps wheel spinning in this weather :(

Hi again Lee :)
Car looks lovely mate, What brand of tyres is on it and how much tread ?
Yep Go for the Revo Remap for the 2.0T 211.

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
Thank you! Hmmm not checked actually but prob bout 5/6 mm?

Take it this remap will change the car completely?! Probably best to do it after the winter tho?

Thank you! Hmmm not checked actually but prob bout 5/6 mm?

Take it this remap will change the car completely?! Probably best to do it after the winter tho?

Yeah it will really transform it. So worth doing? You don't even need to wait to the end of winter, just don't push your right foot down so much :)

Not having quattro isn't a big deal. It's not massively needed in the majority of cases. The only reason I have it is so that I can get to work easily during the snow. I don't really have an option not to go to work.

Have you collected it or waiting?

I have collected it! :) just haven't took pics on my driveway yet. So nice to drive!! Very quick too! Really surprised. My insurance has gone from £150 a month on a mk5 R32 to £45 a month on this! STRANGE!

I'd like t get Bluetooth for music, it's got it for telephone but not music.

Also so would like a a line badge for the front grill.

Will probably also also go for an exhaust and filter at some point but not into noise unless it's factory like my R32

Thank u! Does ur K n N sound better? I so need a remap ;)

such a beautiful car to drive!! What sort of mpg do u all get?

I fitted a panel filter as nobody apart from Carbonio (massively expensive!) makes Induction Kits for the B8. Yes it makes a slightly better noise and improves the pick up a wee bit. I get anything from 35-42mpg combined.