Revo Remap

Pomolino

Reaction score
Hello

I have an 2008 audi a4 b8 2.0 TDi 143 . I want to revo remap , delete the dpf and also mount an sps to be able to change the maps whenever i want. I want to know if anyone has tried this or just the remap and could give me a mileage so far with the map , any problems of any sorts ( i know that this model might have some clutch issues at a certain point , im 77000 km and clutch is slightly stiffy, but nothing serious) It will take me from 143 to about 200( with the dpf delete).. I want to point out that i really like the car and im thinking of keeping it until about 200 000 km thats why im so interested about fiability. I know it will increase wear on some engine parts and tires but i want to know how serious this wear will be..

ps: any information about the sps /dpf delete(any probs, recommendations etc) is also welcomed

Thank you

Hi Pomolion,

SRG (STaSIS Revo Group) software has many many hours of development and testing prior to release. hence we are never in a rush to be first to market, but rather get it perfected prior to release. There are also many Audi TDi B8's out there running our software and have not had any reported issues whatsoever. In terms of additional stresses put on the vehicle, Audi's as we all know are over engineered and it's your choice how hard you want to drive it, a standard car driven hard can be subjected to just as much wear. It's more about the extra torque and power in the mid range, also the smoother power delivery and extra MPG (which we never quote, as depends how 'enthusiastically' the car is driven post Software).

Where are you located? it's a good idea to talk to your local dealer directly.

Regards Steve

Id be interested in this also same car as above im in Derby ?

Thanks for answer , i have a local revo dealer and i talked to him , but i just wanted some personal experience from other customers

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
I've used Sports Tech for a lot of work and can vouch for their good work and service

Reactions: Revo Steve-W