AH FabricationsBadger5
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Black Edition Alloys

2nd Gear

Status
    Will you be leaving the Bently caps on or be replacing them with Audi caps?

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit SI-W85's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidfusionv View Post
    It says a5 also, would they fit considering bore size and it being et34, isn't it meant to be et43?
    In theory when spacers are on these will be 9J ET31 rear and ET36 front
    Custom stainless straight through quad pipe, S5 brake callipers, Black diamond grooved discs, red stuff pads, S4 diffuser, EGR delete, stage 1 remap, 19" staggered X5 wheels, G23 custom adaptors, stretched tyres, window tints, coilovers, vag com mods, K&N, led interior lights, led number plate bulbs, pressed plates, black edition grill. Plenty more to be done.

1st Gear

Status
    Are these Bently jobs these 19's? if so, why not put 255's on?

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Will you be leaving the Bently caps on or be replacing them with Audi caps?
    Will be leaving the Bentley badges on, don't think can get Audi ones to fit, hope they don't get stolen though as the B badges are £80 and the centres they sit in are £400 lol
    Custom stainless straight through quad pipe, S5 brake callipers, Black diamond grooved discs, red stuff pads, S4 diffuser, EGR delete, stage 1 remap, 19" staggered X5 wheels, G23 custom adaptors, stretched tyres, window tints, coilovers, vag com mods, K&N, led interior lights, led number plate bulbs, pressed plates, black edition grill. Plenty more to be done.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Audi.Quattro View Post
    Are these Bently jobs these 19's? if so, why not put 255's on?
    Because they won't fit my 18s with 245s on scrape like mad plus when my new wheels have spacers on they will poke a bit and my car is quite low so trying to avoid scraping also will be getting air ride fitted in the near future, I also have 2 new 235/35 19 pirelli P zero rosso tyres sitting in the garage.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Daggerit View Post
    I think with the 8.5j and ET43 the difference is only 16mm further out with the 9j ET34, so really not bad. Could easily run that and 255/35/19s if it's not too low.

As always, I'm passively selling my rims... Haha.
    Do you still have these wheels for sale?

2nd Gear

Status
    Classifieds: A4 B8 Black Edition 19" Rotors

I'm still looking for a set myself which has the offset 43, very gutted and should of listened and bought the £700 set, or even the £1000 set.
    Still waiting for a decent bargain!

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Lol I have changed my mind on these bentleys going to sell them I think

2nd Gear

Status
    I saw these on Gumtree which is quite close to you, not sure if it's a real article or one of those scams lol

genuine audi 19 inch rotor alloy wheels 5x112 a3 a4 a5 a6 s3 s4 s5 s6 black edition alloys | Baguley | Gumtree

2nd Gear

Status
    I see these which are a 10 minute drive from me, but the price is a bit silly with those winter tyres, I would prefer summer tyres:

19" WHEEL SET AUDI A4 / A4 ALLROAD - ORIGINAL - ROTOR - INCL. WINTER TYRES | eBay

1st Gear

Status
    If they got kerb marks on them, I don't think "great condition" is particularly accurate
    Liquidfusion likes this.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Yeah the ones on gumtree look in good condition cheap too, the ones on eBay would be fine for me as them little marks are only minor just a bit pricey lo

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SI-W85 View Post
    Do you still have these wheels for sale?
    Do indeed! Still on the car until I can sell them to get something different. Haha.
    Daytona Grey A4 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Tronic Black Edition

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Daggerit View Post
    Do indeed! Still on the car until I can sell them to get something different. Haha.
    Sold my new Bentley wheels going to join the Audi Rotor club lol bit boring but had a change of heart and going to stick to OEM, so how much are you wanting for them without tyres? Any chance of a couple of pics? Cheers

4th Gear

Status
    Sure, I can PM you some photos and if I can't manage that I'll post them here.

I would be looking for £1,400 to get new wheels and swap tyres over without losing money on it. :/
    Daytona Grey A4 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Tronic Black Edition

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

In all honesty it's more than I wanted to pay

2nd Gear

Status
    Sold my new Bentley wheels going to join the Audi Rotor club lol bit boring but had a change of heart and going to stick to OEM, so how much are you wanting for them without tyres? Any chance of a couple of pics? Cheers
    Nothing wrong with the originals, I actually quite like them and prefer them over any after market's I've seen

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

No I agree I like them too it's just everybody wants Audi Rotors. I might go for 20" yet anyway need to have a think.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Just found a set of 19" 9J Rotors on gumtree genuine apparently for £700 with tyres seems a bit too cheap to me.

2nd Gear

Status
    Just found a set of 19" 9J Rotors on gumtree genuine apparently for £700 with tyres seems a bit too cheap to me.
    Really, what's the link? I must not be searching correctly!
    Maybe they are replicas

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

2nd Gear

Status
    Nice, but it's an A5 Alloy not an A4

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Still fit though

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Doesn't answer the phone anyway it goes to voicemail been trying to call for a bit now as I would buy them for myself.

2nd Gear

Status
    19 INCH AUDI TTRS ROTOR ALLOY WHEELS | eBay

Is this a replica? I didn't know there was an ET42 <<< ignore this, just realised it has the 57mm bore opposed to the 66.5mm bore
    Last edited by Liquidfusion; 5th February 2014 at 11:06.

2nd Gear

Status

2nd Gear

Status
    Has anyone seen these before? looks interesting...

Genuine Audi A4/S4 B8 19” 5 rotor arm wheels in black | eBay
    Djdenzil likes this.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Yeah I have seen some on an RS4 that came in to a friends for a refurb, not a fan myself as apparently they always look mucky the guy said, he was having them done a different colour.

2nd Gear

Status
    Genuine Black Edition rotor alloys 19's with tyres - the guy says he's in Cardiff, I saw them on gumtree - £350.00

Stay clear of these!
    Last edited by Administrators; 12th February 2014 at 16:40.

2nd Gear

Status
    It's the same one, same telephone number

Audi Rotor Arm Alloys | County Durham | Gumtree

Add says County Durham but yours say Cardiff?

something fishy about that, no one in their right mind would sell it for £350

According to this link they appear to be all over the place!

More Ads From This Advertiser | Gumtree.com

County Durham
    Cardiff City Centre
    Glasgow
    Last edited by Liquidfusion; 8th February 2014 at 12:19.

2nd Gear

Status
    Think your right mate, I text'd him and he said he was in Cardiff, but saw them on gumtree Glasgow, just thought it was a mistake in the add. There I thought I was getting someone a bargain.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JG51 AUD View Post
    Think your right mate, I text'd him and he said he was in Cardiff, but saw them on gumtree Glasgow, just thought it was a mistake in the add. There I thought I was getting someone a bargain.
    lol sometimes when something is too good to be true, it probably is...

2nd Gear

Status
    lol sometimes when something is too good to be true, it probably is...
    Your right mate.

2nd Gear

Status
    Does anybody know if the 19" Black Edition alloys use the same size bolts as the standard 18" S line alloys?

5th Gear

Status
    Does anybody know if the 19" Black Edition alloys use the same size bolts as the standard 18" S line alloys?
    Yes mate. They are a direct fit.
    Liquidfusion likes this.
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

2nd Gear

Status
    If anyone is interested:

GENUINE AUDI BLACK EDITION ROTOR ARM ALLOY WHEELS TYRES A3 S3 A4 S4 A5 S5 A6 A7 | eBay

I've already put my order in with Daggerit so won't be bidding on this

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Might just throw a bid on them as they are on my doorstep it would be rude not to.

3rd Gear

Status
    I was thinking of getting another set for winter tyres ....
    2013 A4 2.0 TDi 177 quattro Black Edition - Glacier White

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Lol be better off with 18s for winter tyres.

3rd Gear

Status
    I know but I really like how my 19"s look
    2013 A4 2.0 TDi 177 quattro Black Edition - Glacier White

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast