Strange noise when pressing clutch

Emotion

Reaction score
Hi, my car is A4 B8 2.0 TDI, CAGA engine, JJG gearbox 6 manual, production year 2008, 40K miles.
My problem is related with strange noise when pressing the clutch. Noise is rattling and it's related with rpm of the engine. When accelerate and after 2000-2200 rpm press the clutch there is noise which continues until rpm became lower. This noise is connected with vibration of the clutch pedal.
I was in many garages including Audi dealer and they said that is clutch bearing. I read this forum regulary and noticed that many people had problems with clutch and dmf. I changed everyting too. The bad news is that noise is here :(

Friend of mine has the same car, he changed clutch, bearing and dmf too but he has the same noise. I think it's quieter than mine but i'm not sure.

The other problem is that when accelerating or stopping car makes noise like take on or take off the airplane. When put neutral gear noise become louder. It is not wheel bearing, i test them.
The boy who changed my clutch said that he didn't see and hear somenthing wrong when the gearbox was down.Changing gearbox oil didn't change anything.

Please give me your opinion about two noises because now i realy hate my car....
Sorry for my bad english :)

What do you mean with "mounts" ? Sorry :)

Last edited:
Could actually be the internals of the gear box ,take it to a reputable garage to check,
Have you ever crunched a gear ?