No mudflaps fo the b8 s-line?????????

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
I rang dealer as i wanted some mudflaps/guards for my b8 s-line.....they said non available for the s-line model.....anyone else had same issue? just curious as why they wont fit?

I rang dealer as i wanted some mudflaps/guards for my b8 s-line.....they said non available for the s-line model.....anyone else had same issue? just curious as why they wont fit?

Yea I was the same mate, when I got my car from the dealer I asked for Mud Flaps to be ordered and was advised that becasue of the s-line kit then wont fit. Now I have found some websites that sell the rear ones, but hard to come by front ones. I think it looks better without them though! :)

Lol....thats that then !
Id of thort standard model ones would have fitted.

Yea I was the same mate, when I got my car from the dealer I asked for Mud Flaps to be ordered and was advised that becasue of the s-line kit then wont fit. Now I have found some websites that sell the rear ones, but hard to come by front ones. I think it looks better without them though! :)

Last edited:
I have front and rear mudflaps on my B8 S-Line :faint:

I wont be happy if Audi said this isn't available and they are. Do you have Part Numbers or anything mate?

Cheers

It's the same for the A3's Audi say that the mud flaps will not fit the S-line body kit but they do as myself and many other have proved it.

i may just order some.....but from dealers.
Glad to hear its actually possible to fit mudflaps to the A4 S-Line. So I got a set ordered from the seller above, need some protection for when the winter comes!

Cheers for the link AjM! :thumbsup:

Yea I was debating which ones to go for, but decided to go for the cheaper option first to see how I get on with those. The seller seems to have sold a good few so I assume they are a good replica of the genuine ones plus AjM seems happy with his purchase! :)

original fits like a glove,like with alot of original parts in my opinion..front ones are alot smalle from dealer.
Yea I was debating which ones to go for, but decided to go for the cheaper option first to see how I get on with those. The seller seems to have sold a good few so I assume they are a good replica of the genuine ones plus AjM seems happy with his purchase! :)

I do agree with you there, I would also be one for genuine parts also. But even the rear genuine mudflaps still need some slight adjustment. Yea funny I noticed the front ones were smaller also, a well will see what they are like, and go from there. Might just stick them on for winter and take off after that, will see.

they reason they say they wont fit is cos the computer says so
they dont bother to look into things for all they care they could be selling tins of beans

Reactions: Point_Audi
The main reason that Audi computer says no is because most s-lines have a suspension drop over standard.
It's not that they don't physically don't fit its that they struggle to clear speed bumps, kerbs and may cause damage.

Fitted now and I can say they are better than the OEM ones, I know this as I bought both for previous A4 and they were identical (except the cheaper ones have the cut out for the sline trim and the oem ones don't, I had to cut it with a knife), difference is you get both sets and postage for the cost of 1 flap from Audi.
Was also pleased to find out the wheel removal was not ness on this car, just a turn on the front and jack up the rear. Took 20 mins to fit all 4!
DSC06067DSC06066
PS, I am not getting any % for the selling of these flaps, should I ask? :jester:

Last edited:
Got mine fitted today and likewise took 20min tops to fit also. Very pleased with the quality and fitment, would definitely recommend them! :) Cheers again for the recommendation AjM! :)

Last edited:
Ajm are they the mudflaps from Audi, for the se model?

Ajm are they the mudflaps from Audi, for the se model?

They are actually after-market ones mate, I have them fitted to my S-Line also! :)

Well I think they look spot on, and in case you missed the point of the thread it is because they do not make ones for s lines only se that are a bit long.
But thanks for saying my car looks cheap and tacky. Always nice to hear appreciation, but for the record as the pics above show, I disagree.

sorry pal nothing meant to you or your car,i got mine from audi and they fitted to my s-line...these look better.....AUDI A4 2008 2012 GENUINE MUD FLAPS MADE IN GERMANY FRONT & REAR | eBay
Well I think they look spot on, and in case you missed the point of the thread it is because they do not make ones for s lines only se that are a bit long.
But thanks for saying my car looks cheap and tacky. Always nice to hear appreciation, but for the record as the pics above show, I disagree.

Perhaps you can post a photo to show how much better they look than the ones on my car pic above. I cannot see they look any different on the car.

The s-line and se are the same only reason there not listed for the s-line is cos the a-line is lower that the se

Bez are these the same as the ones Audi charge 35 a pair for? Pics of both cars would be nice guys :)

SE and S Line bumpers are the same shape where the mudflaps fit on. Ive standard audi mudflaps on the rear and universal ones at the front, standard ones wouldnt fit on the front with the S-Line side skirts. Need to change the rear ones to universal wide ones as the audi ones are too narrow for my wheels lol

SE and S Line bumpers are the same shape where the mudflaps fit on. Ive standard audi mudflaps on the rear and universal ones at the front, standard ones wouldnt fit on the front with the S-Line side skirts. Need to change the rear ones to universal wide ones as the audi ones are too narrow for my wheels lol

I found it was the other way round. Genuine Audi flaps.....

I have the same front mudflaps on my B8.5 s-line that I had on my B8 SE, but the rears wont fit.

I bought a set "non-Audi" ones that I been advised would fit a B8.5 S-Line, they have completely the wrong curve for the rear and the fronts sort of fit but the fixing lugs & holes are in the wrong places. I gave up after that

Ok, I have the same set of mud-flaps as AJM and I personally I agree with him. I feel they look well on the car and for me personally the genuine ones just stand out too much for my liking, and I found these aren't so much.

At the end of the day its down to personal choice, it has been established though that the mud-flaps for the SE model A4 B8 will fit the B8 S-Line model ok.

They look like the ones I got that don't fit my B8.5 Avant, I guess they for B8 only

I have them sitting in the garage somewhere?

Those the ones off eBay? Are the Audi ones slightly wider? Got 19s on my avant so would prefer this if.....

I got mine off Fleabay, IMHO the Audi ones are not very nice looking, they sick out & don't come down much either

Yep the ones in my picture are from eBay, I think they look better than the OEM ones personally!

Ok, I have the same set of mud-flaps as AJM and I personally I agree with him. I feel they look well on the car and for me personally the genuine ones just stand out too much for my liking, and I found these aren't so much.

At the end of the day its down to personal choice, it has been established though that the mud-flaps for the SE model A4 B8 will fit the B8 S-Line model ok.

Are these the genuine ones from Audi? I've ordered a set to collect on Saturday. They've told me 'they are boxed. If I open the box even to just look at them I must buy them'

***, what's all that about????????? All I want is some MUD FLAPS!!!!

Nah these are the aftermarket ones which were mentioned on this thread mate!

i just bought a set of universal ones today for the back of the motor. They are a lot wider than the originals

Surely I'd be able to look at some somewhere. Anyone in the north east with some/any on an Sline avant?