A4 Avant S-Line B8 Int Swap (my leather for your half)?

AjM

Living in Blissful Ignorance
Reaction score
I have just bought a B8 to replace my B7 but it has leather and I would prefer the half/alcantara set up. Anyone want to swap there's for my full s-line leather with electric lumber + a bit of cash my way?

KGrHqZroFHloEbwBBR89EBE7Kg60 571KGrHqFqEFHgH5BFepBR89EBecww60 571
This is mine, as stated I am after the half leather version fitted to most cars with the electric lumber. Seats are spot on, rears as in the showroom! ASAP!!!

Pity i have the full cloth

yes s-line

Does it have s-line written on the top and does it have electric lumber?

electric lumber YES
no cloth has the name on them only the leather

and iso fix on both rear and pass front

Thanks, I do want the S-Line embroidery though and would prefer the half leather. I would sell mine though, PM if interested.

let me know a price if its ok i could be interested
you will defo need half leather for the s-line logo

Not even bothered about cash now as long as the swap doesn't cost me? Must be someone out there that wants leather!

Is yours an avant? I have the standard s-line half leather/cloth (not alcantara!) and would possibly be interested, depending on where you are and how much work is involved

It is an Avant although the interiors are the same, South Devon and about half a days work, nothing complicated. Does yours have the electric lumber?

Ok, mine is an avant too anyhow. Yes I have the electric lumber. I'd definitely be interested, you're about 350 miles away so a fair old trek, would you be up for a straight swap if I came to you? Only thing depends on how much of a rush you're in as I would t be able to do it unt the weekend after next (28th/29th) at the earliest

Need it for a b8, but thanks.

I've got my car back from Audi now and have taken the photos this lunchtime. I will email them accross to you this evening to see what you think. Cheers

Need it for a b8, but thanks.

Sorry!! I was rushing didn't realise it was a B7 int. Saw it on the bay and remembered someone was after half leather.

Will read it properly next time ;-)

Digging up this thread as I am still after a swap, my full leather for your half?

I have a a-line half now

PM me if you are up for a swap....