Washed the car it's gleaming

Batman78

Batmobile
Reaction score
ImageImageImageImageImage

Reactions: dieseldoos, Audi Dynamik and wolfie138
That front splitter is starting to grow on me. I may have to purchase one....:wub:

The splitter makes it look different to normal A4s get one I don't no how much it costs probably expensive like everything else from Audi

The splitter makes it look different to normal A4s get one I don't no how much it costs probably expensive like everything else from Audi

im sure there's an eBay copy knocking about like everything else but Audi do surprise you sometimes.

I've not seen one but the kit is made in Germany from a company called Zentec motor sport

Gorgeous Batman !
But not as fast as the red Dynamiks :lmfao:
Folding mirrors ?? Have you had them done because all dynamiks come with the same spec ?

Lol black ones are race spec no just folded the mirrors in after I waxed it forgot to unfold them when I took the pictures
how are you not heard from you been modifying your car to make it as fast as mine lol :moa:

Hahaha good thanks. Got a letter through the post today saying i am banned from driving in France for 4 months.

Happy days I bet you can't wait I couldn't wait to drive my car when I got it remapped let me know how you get on with it

I would say bad news but its not like your going to go to France again after your experience lol as long as your not banned in this country
my license is clean at the moment I only drive the Audi on the weekends

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
i have 6 points and no speed awareness available + plus a ban in France and a 750 quid fine :banghead:
I don't speed anymore so i am not bothered, you lot can all speed but you will get your collar felt, them days are over me for now ! :busted_cop: :lmfao:

Reactions: Batman78
Nice Black-mobile, Batman!

Any pics in the day?
Can't really appreciate the pics in the dark ...

Will put some daytime ones in there when I wash&wax next time ran out of time so took the pics before it got dark