foto-18.jpg

foto-3.jpg

foto-4.jpg

foto-6.jpg

foto-10.jpg

foto-11.jpg

foto-12.jpg

1079867_572673762776146_519984945_n.jpg

nice bit of tyre stretch onto those rims :) are alloys spaced out or is that just how they sat being 10" wide ;) ?

hehe sorry let me rephrase (my mates in the stancing scene and I appreciate it but don;t know the ins and outs yet ;) )

ay so the tyres are stretched as they are a bit narrower than the alloy? (seen some mad stretches xD) and I meant are there metal spacers between the hub and the alloy to "push" the alloy out away from the car, to like make it more flush/inline with the whel arches.... or are the alloys just that wide? xD

either way looks hench!

oh haha xD hehe year i bet! Can't wait to get my audi (once I actually get one.....) but I am dreading parking with alloys....:p Will probably cry if I ever curbed them xD

got good ol steels on my kia so if i curb it I'm not overly worried about them (doesn't happen often but you know when you think you have that little bit more space that you actually do xD )

Alloys are just that wide.

Object of tyre Stretch: not rube, make the wheels more beautiful... more functional!

sorry but the whole scene is about form over function!

love the wheels on that one but 10J is a bit extreme, it must steer like a bus! :racer:

Reactions: ex911driver