2008-10
Pre-FL
2.0T
Quattro
S-line
Tiptronic
Parking sensors
Satnav

So is it worth considering the 1.8T multitronic 160bhp over a non-quattro 2.0T 211bhp Tiptronic?

Apart from power, what is the main difference?

You will be lucky finding one with that spec AND a Quattro. Took me 7 months to find mine.
The 1.8T is very sluggish. I have an A6 Multitronic courtesy car at the moment and I certainly wouldn't have it over a manual. However it is the best automatic I have ever driven!

I picked up my Audi a few months ago, It is the same spec as your after apart from the Quattro and the Petrol.

It's a 2009 A4 S-Line in Monza Silver, with the 2.0 TDI 143PS lump. It has the Bang & Olufsen system (Awesome), Milano Leather etc..

It was bought main dealer Audi Norwich, with 3 years extended warranty etc.

It had 48,000 miles on it.

I paid £15,000

Hope this helps.

You will be lucky finding one with that spec AND a Quattro. Took me 7 months to find mine.
The 1.8T is very sluggish. I have an A6 Multitronic courtesy car at the moment and I certainly wouldn't have it over a manual. However it is the best automatic I have ever driven!

Cheers Scottish.
How come u got courtesy?

I picked up my Audi a few months ago, It is the same spec as your after apart from the Quattro and the Petrol.

It's a 2009 A4 S-Line in Monza Silver, with the 2.0 TDI 143PS lump. It has the Bang & Olufsen system (Awesome), Milano Leather etc..

It was bought main dealer Audi Norwich, with 3 years extended warranty etc.

It had 48,000 miles on it.

I paid £15,000

Hope this helps.

Cheers mate.
Seen a couple 2.0T quattro tiptronic for about £15k
From dealer...but no s-line nor satnav :-(

So if desperate might go for those :-(