3.0 tdi quattro Sodex Performance Stage 1 Dyno

harra1979

Reaction score
Had my car at Sodex Performance in Sunderland for a stage 1 remap on Saturday morning.

First run before the remap car was making 246.3 bhp and 386 ft/lb of torque.

After the remap the car made 291.3 bhp and 475 ft/lb of torque.

First impressions are that the throttle response is much improved and that the car pulls stronger and smoother for longer in each gear. Mid range acceleration is back to what i was used to in my previous car (BMW 335d).

Only done 200 miles since the remap, but if the fuel computer is to be trusted it looks like i have also gained some not insignificant economy improvments.

All in all it would appear money well spent.

can't find them on google :-/
how much was the map?

Apologies, i ve just notice my error in the original post. The company is called Sedox not Sodex!!

They have numerous video's on Youtube.

had my audi a4 b8 3.0 tdi manual mapped and DPF removal at sedox performance....made 305bhp and almost 500lb-ft torqure!! (however this was a custom stage 2 map)

Good set of guys, had my last 2 cars mapped there now, would recommend them!

Considering coming back to an Audi soon, I punted my 2.0 TDI as it was just terrible on fuel, so I'm thinking the 3.0 Diesel can't be any worse? What like economy are you getting after the map?

As a comparison, I am getting a little better fuel consumption out of my mapped 335d as I was out my 177 2.0 Tdi Quattro.

Usually always average 40mpg + for my driving style which is good considering its a quattro and weighs a fair bit. On a run to work i can easily get 47 mpg + (mainly dual carriage way)

That is pretty good. Might have to take a test drive then. I doubt I'll see that economy, but would want something close to what I currently get.