Window tints and some VCDS Tweeks done so far

mike60e

Reaction score
Hi...
Well that's the windows tinted and it looks loads better, also a few vcds tweeks.
Adaptive brake lights,
Needle sweep,
Lamptimer,
Reverse mirror tilt,
Alarm beep,
Might be a few more coming soon, i hope. A big thanks to
pns2007 who i met last night through a mutual friend and only lives down the road from me.
:beerchug:

Haha, no worries... I'm keen to see it because it's definitely something I wanted to get done. :)

Do you know if any of the tweeks you had done are possible on B7 Mike?
Had my tints done yesterday too, makes a big difference IMO.

Do you know if any of the tweeks you had done are possible on B7 Mike?
Had my tints done yesterday too, makes a big difference IMO.
Hi Ben,
I would pm
NHN to see what is available from vcds or do search on here, i've had a look under B7 forum and looked on Audizine Forum but it's a bit of minefield.
The tints just finishes it off, especially with your black styling. They should be standard in the first place, when you look at most standard car now they've got them fitted..lol

Last edited:
Photos or it didn't happen... ;)

I can confirm it happened !!

Nice car Mike, I'm pleased you like the VCDs tweaks. Reminded me of my A4, which is sadly missed.

One smart motor mate.

Reactions: mike60e
I can confirm it happened !!

Nice car Mike, I'm pleased you like the VCDs tweaks. Reminded me of my A4, which is sadly missed.

One smart motor mate.
Hi Neil,
Thanks for your time the other night. Still looking for more mods to do via vcds, if you can think of any please let me know.
You can talk, your A1 is wicked.

Before and after on the tints, medium smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Mike, makes a smart car look even smarter I think.

Reactions: mike60e
Looks great Mike, makes a smart car look even smarter I think.
Thanks mate.:beerchug:

Any luck with the tweaks on yours yet ?
I did have a quick look around but seems a bit of a mine field (see post no6)

Last edited:
Loving the tints, I definitely think that I'll have to get this done at some point. I think that I might have to get a light smoke on the fron though to graduate it a bit as it goes towards the front. Nothing illegal, just a little tinted. :)

It's really annoying that it seems like all other models come with the option but the A4 saloon doesn't...

Loving the tints, I definitely think that I'll have to get this done at some point. I think that I might have to get a light smoke on the fron though to graduate it a bit as it goes towards the front. Nothing illegal, just a little tinted. :)

It's really annoying that it seems like all other models come with the option but the A4 saloon doesn't...

Thanks mate, i thought of having the fronts done also but still not sure. I'll wait to see what they will look like on yours.

It is annoying that it's not a option on A4 saloons but is a option on avants. Especially on your a4 black edition, and when it's was standard on my wifes old A3 black edition. :keule:

Does look very good.
If you don't mind me asking, what was the damage for having that done?

Does look very good.
If you don't mind me asking, what was the damage for having that done?

Hi, Thanks.
It cost £220 due to having the rear end stripped out, shelve, sub etc incase of water damage and for premium tint and 10 year guarantee
Got some cheaper quotes but wouldn't remove the shelve and some very expensive quotes (£300 +) probably they thinking you've got more money due to it being a Audi i guess.

Thanks mate.:beerchug:

Any luck with the tweaks on yours yet ?
I did have a quick look around but seems a bit of a mine field (see post no6)

the needle sweep isn't possible after doing some reading, not found out about the others but will definitely look into it.