remap Leicester

raiman

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Was wondering can anyone recommend a place to get my 2011 audi 2.0 tdi remapped in Leicester? I can't afford to be without my car for a day or two and can only really spare it for 2/3 hours max. Can anyone help?!

yeh r tech were who i spoke to first but unfortunately they need the car for a whole day or maybe more

Is it still under warranty being 2011 bud? If so, would you rather not fit a Diesel tuning box yourself in 20mins and not invalidate your warranty? You'll get 30+ bhp and you can take the box off if you sell the car. I've just fitted a DTUK box to our 2.0tdi 170bhp A5 and it's made an immediate difference just on the basic setting, can be adjusted upto 210bhp if I need to. Just a thought for you.

yes mate i did look into it, but i was assured by a mate who used to work for vag and said that your warranty wont be void unless the dealership can prove that the fault was due to the remap, which is vey unlikely if the remap is done properly

The moment you plug a car in at the dealers that has been remapped, it notes it on the vehicle record.ANY excuse to avoid warranty work will be used by the dealer that can be blamed on the map ie clutch gearbox engine etc.They dont have to prove anything believe me.

Any decent tuner is going to need a few hours as the ECU needs to be removed first to be unlocked. Can certainly be done in less than a day though, I'm the exact same ECU today :)

Rick