Why is the A4 (b8) 2.0 TFSI so hard to come by?

G

_G_

I'm searching everywhere... auto trader... pistion heads... especially in quattro or s-line trim I just cannot seem to locate many...

any other places to try? thanks

:search:

Have you looked on carandclassic.co.uk or even preloved,gumtree.vivastreet loads of places to look

I think the fact that more people will opt for a TDi over the 2 litre tfsi is the main reason that they are so scarce, it's a shame because its a great engine.
Keep looking I'm sure you'll find one.

Mine will be up for sale in September (maybe earlier for a good price). Let me know in a few months if you are still looking.

I think the fact that more people will opt for a TDi over the 2 litre tfsi is the main reason that they are so scarce, it's a shame because its a great engine.
Keep looking I'm sure you'll find one.

Cheers. Looking at dealerships mainly as need to finance it. Found one so far but not the colour I want. Will keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks for the ideas everyone else.

I know exactly what your on about here , i was looking for a long time for a B8 tfsi sline quattro . Everyone seemed to be TDI or the lesser engine (BHP) than i wanted , i ended up driving 180 miles to buy one private ! worth it though, was risky spending that sort of money but had the car checked over at audi and im happy to report came back with a clean bill of health