A4 B8 2.0 TFSi Exhaust Development

BCS Nige

Reaction score
Hey Guys
Really need to develop an exhaust for the A4 2.0 TFSi B8 Chassis
Is there anyone out there who can help
We are in the St Helens area.
Cheers

So r u lookin for some one to use there car to build an exhaust for it , I would of bin up for that but had pipe werx build mine ill ask around some one must be up for it

Yeah - this will be the Powervalve variant of our Sport system - totally unique variable tone which is boost actuated...
Can't believe no one's up for this, guess I'll have to sell my TT and buy one....
Cheers
Nige

Shame you are so far away, would of been up for this:(

hey Guy's thanks for the thoughts - its always the way with locality and logistics...
I'm sure someone will be along thats local soon...
Cheers
Nige

Hey Andy - we are in the Northwest in Haydock Nr St Helens
Cheers
Nige

In in the north east so would be a bit of a drive , but tell me more - how long do you need the car , will the exhaust be left on my car afterwards etc . I might have my arm twisted

Hi Andy,
I'm going to be looking at an A4 diesel next week to appraise the floor pan etc;
If all goes well we will design the prototype on the car and construct the production fixtures thereafter to replicate for future customers.
Normally we require a 3 day development period - but as stated if we can use the existing VAG 2.0 TFSi/TSi design protocol, this could be shortened to 2 days.
In return you would recieve a 60% discount off the final retail price of either a cat back or full Turbo Back with 200 cell Cat system...
Many thanks
Nige