Missing interior glovebox/footwell/puddle lights

SamRDJ

Reaction score
Hi! I've recently bought an A4 S-Line B8 used but in excellent condition, I seem to be missing the glovebox,footwell & puddle lights. I'm not sure if this would have been an optional extra when the car was new or they have not been installed. There are no holes cut out for where the fittings would be either but I'd thought I'd ask first.
Ive changed all the others to LED which looks great, but still missing the others.
Anyone know about this sort of thing?
Cheers! :)

Yeah, these lights are an optional extra and come under the interior light pack... I can't believe that Audi still charge for these things, but they do. Illuminated vent controls and lights above the door handles are also included in this pack I believe.

Glovebox/footwell/puddle lights are all part of optional lighting pack. Unfortunately not standard equipment.

Thanks mate, thought that might be the answer, thanks for getting back to me. I better go & find myself an auto electrician then. ;-)

Thanks mate, thought that might be the answer, thanks for getting back to me. I better go & find myself an auto electrician then. ;-)

Sam, if your looking for these to be retrofitted, try user NHN, he does a lot of this work and is a site sponsor. :) x

Hi, I've just sold my B8 Allroad and have a full retrofit interior light pack from t8ups that I've never got round to fitting.
Search for the post on here and it'll give you the instructions. It's a full LED retro kit and cost £300. Open to sensible offers.
Also have a set of 4 NEW illuminated inner door handles for the same car, Cost £35 each and again open to sensible offers if anyone is interested or I'll put on Ebay.
Cheers

Reactions: t8ups
need to modify the door handle lights on mine ,just not bright enough ,tbh didnt even notice they were there someone else did .

Hi, I've just sold my B8 Allroad and have a full retrofit interior light pack from t8ups that I've never got round to fitting.
Search for the post on here and it'll give you the instructions. It's a full LED retro kit and cost £300. Open to sensible offers.
Also have a set of 4 NEW illuminated inner door handles for the same car, Cost £35 each and again open to sensible offers if anyone is interested or I'll put on Ebay.
Cheers

Hi maybe a silly Question but what does the full light pack consist off and are the handles sline? And have all wires etc

The kit he is selling is:

footwells front and rear, 4 doors, all lamps to go with the looms and a glove box loom and lamp. He also has the full interior LED upgrade kit to upgrade to the LED's so if you are looking at doing a retro fit then his kit is the one to go for as no aditional purchases will be required.

only thing that cant be retro fitted AFAIK is the sunvisors.

not sure on the wire for the door handles as i didnt supply but they are easy to make or i can supply them for £10 each and you can mod them into the looms.

Trups

Cheers for reply Trups does *4 doors* mean puddle and warning lights. Might be after them wires if I buy..? Will the handles be the same for a4 sline avant b8 2010 not allroad.
cheers

Rich

Yes his 4 looms are for the puddle and door warning lights.

The handles are around £33 pound each as well as the extra loom required, not worth it if you ask me, i have it in my Audi as it was fitted with light pack and if i didnt have them i wouldnt miss them.
Not sure if the door handles are differant to that of a A4 but the looms will fit.

PM a4 sline, i am sure he will split it if you ask him.

Trups