New member needing advise

andytaylor1980

Reaction score
Hi guys ,

Im looking to buy an induction kit for my A4 2.0 TFSI Sline Quattro.

So far ive only come across 2 , KnN and one from awesome GTI. Has anyone got one they can recommend etc

Many Thanks

Andy

This is only my opinion but if you are only going for improved airflow then a panel filter replacement such as K and N or Pipercross is perfectly sufficient. If you are just after a bit more noise then an induction kit (replacing the airfilter housing etc) will certainly give you that. Would you notice any real improvement in performance? IMHO not really. I have a K and N panel filter but only because it was gifted to me. I didnt see any real improvement. Anything i a changes i thought i could feel were probably in my mind. In conjuction with other mods it most certainly will help.

I have been looking for one for my fwd 2.0T.

There is very little out there beside the Carbonio, which has mixed reviews.

My search continues.

I have the K&N panel filter and it gives a slightly nicer induction noise and you can hear the dump valve a wee bit better. I bought it from Demon Tweeks through eBay for £32

I have the K&N panel filter and it gives a slightly nicer induction noise and you can hear the dump valve a wee bit better. I bought it from Demon Tweeks through eBay for £32

Think this is what im going for , tbh a open cone filter on these cars is slightly missing the point, the A4 is a classy looking motor not a hot hatch (ive just come to realize this haha)