Nice n clean

riggssuzuki

Reaction score
My latest valeting efforts. All courtesy of AMDetails products.
Snowfoamed With AM Foam
Rinsed
Shampoo'd with AM Shampoo
Rinsed
Dried
Clayed
coat of wax
AM Sealed x 2
AM Glazed x 2
:arco: Result
3dc9d6e3-0bdd-4972-bf27-e9a6493f40c5.jpg

f637da67-e48d-4478-88e8-f989b5c3c305.jpg

7588bc27-706b-4af5-8199-5bb0f55c7be7.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: umbrella, A4_MaJiK, ScottishA4B9 and 2 others
Sexxehhhh :hubbahubba:
Can i ask why the Reg is blocked on all but one of them ? Jw

Last edited:
Gorgeous looking car mate, wheels look great against the white. :)

Reds are Faster than whites ;)

Reactions: golfather1
Thats nice mate & yes these wheels on white a4 looking awsome

But guess what, Misano RED all the way :moa:

White cars are fastest! :end_of_discction: Thats why the police drive white cars! Black cars are for drug dealers. Red cars are for pimps. Anything in any colour that sounds like food or makeup is not a car but a fashion accessory!!! lol :jester:

Reactions: golfather1
Have to say I prefer the white to red... :whistle2:

Car looks great mate and you've managed to capture the shine nicely - something I've always found difficult with white paint! Still not overly keen on the dynamic rims but they work best on white and do suit your car! :drool:

Reactions: riggssuzuki
On the subject of the wheels. Do audi use black butter instead of paint. I have never seen such soft paint. Just touch it with a wheel nut and it chips. They are very marmite wheels. You either love em or loathe em. I love em. Easy to clean!!!!!

that looks awesome mate, especially the rear spoiler. makes it look much more aggressive! :weight_lift2:

Nice mate! Need to get some snowfoam myself from AMD. Hope Alan gives you discount with the amount of stuff I bought off him, after I told him you recommended him!

very nice indeed , is that standard kit ? love the lower splitter on the front and the rear bumper extensions . where do we get those from ?

All standard matey. Its what the Dynamik model comes with. So from that should be available through Audi.

very nice indeed , is that standard kit ? love the lower splitter on the front and the rear bumper extensions . where do we get those from ?

Click here for it. Available from Audi at a COST ! but as rigg said its standard on the Dynamik.

Go price high to low and find The Front blade, the hollow spoke black and silver wheels , rear diffusers and the side skirts. The rear diffusers are available in 6 cylinder and 4 cylinder models.

Audi Accessories < Owners area < Audi UK

Black cars are for drug dealers.

eh, cheeky ba$tard! >:-/

lol, there's a load of black cars at work now, there was one night a couple months ago about 5 of us left the carpark at the same time, we looked like a funeral cortege :-D

eh, cheeky ba$tard! >:-/

lol, there's a load of black cars at work now, there was one night a couple months ago about 5 of us left the carpark at the same time, we looked like a funeral cortege :-D

I used to have a Range Rover Sport 3.6 TDV8 in black with the blacked out privacy rear windows. I ended up behind 2 other identical ones in our town one day. The looks were hilarious. It looked like some sort of royal visit. People were stood gawking. lol

Click here for it. Available from Audi at a COST ! but as rigg said its standard on the Dynamik.

Go price high to low and find The Front blade, the hollow spoke black and silver wheels , rear diffusers and the side skirts. The rear diffusers are available in 6 cylinder and 4 cylinder models.

Audi Accessories < Owners area < Audi UK

thanks for the link

arrghh "cannot be fitted to sline" thats not good and at £154 for the rear blades its not worth taking a chance to see if they can be modified to fit

i know what il be looking for in future on ebay

White cars are fastest! :end_of_discction: Thats why the police drive white cars! Black cars are for drug dealers. Red cars are for pimps. Anything in any colour that sounds like food or makeup is not a car but a fashion accessory!!! lol :jester:

Oi, mine is Black! Im no drug dealer but have been known to administer a few Paracetamol in the car.. ;)
Anyone seen the metallic white close up? Whats it like?