Chris NottEM Tuning
    3rd Gear

Status

new a4 sline owner but old member

picked up a cheap a4 sline last night, i know i should have looked in the day but it aint that bad really . managed to acquire a 58 plate sline with full leather and satnav , which for the cash i paid i reckon is pretty rare. looked at it in the dark (really bad idea)

anyway found it needs front bumper painting (stone chips and scuffs) small scuff on rear bumper and a few chips on bonnet .

bumper has to come off anyway as i already ordered a new black honeycomb grill. rear lip spoiler , led bulbs and other bits and bobs .

one thing it didnt come with is rear parking sensors.
    has anyone retro fitted these and if so do they have the correct part numbers .
    i ordered one off ebay today except checked module and it was lane assist sensors so cancelled order.

or is it a cheaper option of the reversing camera .
    also does anyone have the part numbers for the hill assist switch and wiring and where is the correct part number im looking for on the abs pump .

also what other mods can be done with these , via vcds etc . (never mind this a quick search and i found the large list of mods )

back after a few years break , use to own a a3 sline 140 with hybrid turbo. then went over to the darkside and bought a bmw , honestly never ever again ,the most boring drive ive ever had . german coding translations etc and a shocking 23 mpg from a diesel
    Last edited by hollow; 26th February 2013 at 18:08.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hollow View Post
    picked up a cheap a4 sline last night, i know i should have looked in the day but it aint that bad really . managed to acquire a 58 plate sline with full leather and satnav , which for the cash i paid i reckon is pretty rare. looked at it in the dark (really bad idea)

anyway found it needs front bumper painting (stone chips and scuffs) small scuff on rear bumper and a few chips on bonnet .

bumper has to come off as i already ordered a new black honeycomb grill. rear lip spoiler , led bulbs and other bits and bobs .

one thing it didnt come with is rear parking sensors.
    has anyone retro fitted these and if so do they have the correct part numbers .
    i ordered one off ebay today except checked module and it was lane assist sensors so cancelled order.

or is it a cheaper option of the reversing camera .
    also does anyone have the part numbers for the hill assist switch and wiring and where is the correct part number im looking for on the abs pump .

also what other mods can be done with these , via vcds etc .

back after a few years break , use to own a a3 sline 140 with hybrid turbo. then went over to the darkside and bought a bmw , honestly never ever again ,the most boring drive ive ever had . german coding translations etc and a shocking 23 mpg from a diesel
    I bought my first audi over the weekend too! A silver 3.0l s line Quattro estate on a 58 reg so I can't help with the questions I'm afraid!

After 2 days driving in getting 37mpg

1st Gear

Status
    Details for the parts to retrofit the hold assist :

AudiEnthusiasts Hill Hold Assist Install

3rd Gear

Status
    thanks sprocket for the retrofit , however i have already hit an issue , all the abs pump modules are listed as to wether they are compatible,not compatible or maybe compatible .
    mine is not listed at all and when read with vagcom to change the long coding to test if it could be compatible ,vagcom returns with no information to the pumps coding .

bought a few new parts for the car not got them on yet though . black honeycomb grill ,rear lip spoiler for boot (needs paint) a few led bulbs here and there ,some new mats AND a set of !9" alloys ,pretty cheap ,had to give them a bit of a refurb though and 2 new tyres waiting to go back on 2 of them . got to give them a couple of deep coats of lacquer tomorrow .

let me know what you think there rotiform blq im a bit unsure if they will look ok on an audi and on a silver/grey one at that. if not i have a swap with a set of rs4 with my nephew if need be.

2013-03-01 16.17.36.jpg

VAG Addict

Status
    Wheel looks good. I'm not sure about this design on the B8 either so will be very interested to see your fitted pics... In fact any pics of your new motor would be nice to see in this thread
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

3rd Gear

Status
    il get some up soon atm it just looks like any other a4 sline , needs a wash as well , just reffited the headrest dvd screens for the little one today and played with some vcds coding although i cocked up on the aux heater settings and now it doesnt display aircon in the mmi . got to bloody cold though feet went numb sat there so called it a day and will go back to it tomorrow and sort it .