Advice please....

ibiswhite

Reaction score
I recently bought a 1.8tfsi B8 multitronic s line, ideally I wanted the 2.0tfsi but not many about sub 15k. Anyway, I'm thinking of a remap, would this be advisable? I'm aware of the multitronic problems of old, and don't want to overstress the gearbox .
I know the current multitronic is rated for 295lbs/ft in the 2.7tdi, are the multitronics exactly the same in the 1.8tfsi?
I would be interested to hear from anyone who has remapped a 1.8tfsi multitronic.

I know that Revo can put your Car to 220 Bhp regardless if it is a 120 or a 160 Bhp.
The Engine Control Unit will be locked on your Car so it will have to be taken out and connected to the computer for the remap. so it will cost £450 for this.
I don't know anything to do with the multitronic side of it sorry.

I know that Revo can put your Car to 220 Bhp regardless if it is a 120 or a 160 Bhp.
The Engine Control Unit will be locked on your Car so it will have to be taken out and connected to the computer for the remap. so it will cost £450 for this.
I don't know anything to do with the multitronic side of it sorry.

Cheers dude, yeah know Revo can map it. I don't think my A4 has an encryted ECU as it's a 2008.
I've always took Revo's claims with a pinch of salt anyway!