My New Spoiler

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just got my car back with the new genuine Audi spoiler fitted, so I thought I would share the results with you.

BEFORE:
IMG_1573.jpg

AFTER:
IMG_1580.jpg

BEFORE:
IMG_1571.jpg

AFTER:
IMG_1582.jpg

BEFORE:
IMG_1570.jpg

AFTER:
IMG_1583.jpg

BEFORE:
IMG_1575.jpg

AFTER:
IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

Reactions: Macdoon, Rab., mike60e and 2 others
​Ewan, the car looks amazing, im sure your really pleased with the results. :) x

Yeah, I'm well pleased Sandra.
Next job is painting/warpping the chrome window surrounds and getting an RS4 Grill for it.

Not really sure about that tbh, seems to stick out a fair way, think I would of preferred the stock boot line.

Reactions: KemiksiZ
Looks very nice.
On the pictures NHN it seems to look bigger than it actually is but in the flesh it looks good and not too big.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
I thought I'd like it when you were telling me about it but its not for me, maybe it looks better in the flesh than the pics?

Quite like it tbh... If you can't have the good looks of an Avant then I suppose this is the best thing you can do with a saloon haha ;)

It doesn't look that big nor does it stick out loads when you look at it in the flesh.
I just felt that with the other S line bodykit, I felt that it was always missing something at the rear. The spoiler sets it off nicely and blends in well with the rest of the bodykit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mcdubber1
How much did all this cost including paint , part and fitting ? & did you get it all done from audi

Cheers for that link , think ill get this ordered it really sets the car off mate, just another question (sorry) how are they fitted , adhesive or bolted ? im a novice as you probably gathered

Cheers for that link , think ill get this ordered it really sets the car off mate, just another question (sorry) how are they fitted , adhesive or bolted ? im a novice as you probably gathered

I would get it bonded, i have had numerous problems with mine becoming loose so Audi took it off and bonded it full on. It is much better than before but it is still ever so slightly loose on the corner.

Yeah bonded mate. The guy I ordered mine from (as per link above) was VERY quick recorded delivery. Would definately recommend.

Looks excellent. Same as the one on my Dynamik. Car looks very shiney shiney.

Think i agree with NHN but each to their own mate. Nice car otherwise :icon_thumright:

£109 to have it painted and fitted ?
did they include the KY ?

looks pretty tasty! not too sure if it looks a bit stretched, but as you said it probably looks better in person :D

£109 to have it painted and fitted ?
did they include the KY ?

ohhhhhhh, now that made me chuckle :p

I remember helping a mate bond a mahoosive spoiler onto the boot of his for orion (onion as we called it). slapped on a load of it, pressed the wing into place then put a few old CRT monitors (this is going back about 7 years so plenty about...) across it with some tarp covering it so it didn't get rained on in the night xD thing was solid as a rock!

If you see any of my other pics, the spoiler look alot smaller in the. It's not that big up close.
That was the CHEAPEST price I got for painting and fitting as well!