LED Rear Lights opinions please

Ninjatrol

Reaction score
Now i have done the tints and replaced the number plate plights with LED, I am going to replace my standard rears lights with plug and play LED but stuck on Color

choice is red, red/smoked or smoked

on ibis white

opinions anybody

Yeah I would get them from BM-Town then.
Also, thanks for the link to them. Hadn't heard from them before! :thumbsup:

Personally i would save up a bit longer and go for genuine Audi lights...you wont regret it.:no:

Just personal choice really,tbh the genuine audi ones look much,much better.

They did look the same so got those instead, not quite the same as oem but dont look bad
and for a third of the price £190 delivered

Attachments

• car lights 1.jpg
    car lights 1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 154
  • number plate.jpg
    number plate.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Car lights 2.jpg
    Car lights 2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 168
Just a question thou, I've just had our rear leds lights (4 pieces) replaced on the A4 under warranty and on the invoice is says total cost of lights £394 inc vat. So how come Audi seem to charge more for the same lights over the counter in the parts dept.:keule:

Just saw a brand new a4 with different style LED taillights, much like the a5. Alot nicer IMO than the led style ones pictured above. Does anyone
know if these would fit an earlier b8?. Are we still on the b8 model?

The newer A4 has been dubbed the B8.5 on the US forums - don't know if this is the official term for it?

The newer rear lights can be fitted and the good news is they are a dirrect swap if you have an Avant. If you have a saloon you need a new boot lid though as the inner lights are a different shape. In both cases you will need VAG-COM for coding.

Hope that helps?

Thanks, its the saloon I have so i'll have to look at the led ones above, shame as the new a4 taillights look sweet! Has anyone bought the ones pictured above
, whats the quality like?