Badger5EM Tuning
    5th Gear

Status

Question Dynamik Bootlid Spoiler Question

Hi All,

I really fancy getting the Dynamik bootlid spoiler for my S line.

Can anybody confirm that this is it? :

Audi Accessories < Owners area < Audi UK

Part number: 8K50716459AX

Thanks in advance!
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Looks similar, not shown in etka as specifically for the dynamik.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

5th Gear

Status
    The one in the audi parts catalogue looks like it slopes up the way and the Dynamik ones seem to be flat and straight out. Is there other types of genuine Audi Spoilers?

Whats etka?
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    etka is the vag parts catalogue.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

5th Gear

Status
    ah ok. Thanks mate

5th Gear

Status
    I've also seen a spoiler with Part number: 8K5071645B9AX

Whats the difference between it and this one: 8K50716459AX

6th Gear

Status
    That is the one, but be warned it does come loose on the edge after abit. It has to be properly stuck on or else eventually it will become loose, mine has been back a few times for it.
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi Dynamik View Post
    That is the one, but be warned it does come loose on the edge after abit. It has to be properly stuck on or else eventually it will become loose, mine has been back a few times for it.
    Which is the right one?
    This one? Audi Accessories < Owners area < Audi UK

I would get a bodyshop to fit it.

5th Gear

Status
    Well I confirmed with Audi that that is the only spoiler they sell for the B8 saloon and it is the same as the dynamiks.

Managed to get a genuine new one from ebay for £99!!!! Should get it tomorrow and booked it in for fitting and painting. Will post up pics soon.
    Last edited by ScottishS3; 12th February 2013 at 16:52.

6th Gear

Status
    When i sent mine back Audi sent it back to one of there bodyshops time and time again and it kept on coming loose, so they had to take it to another bodyshop.

Cant wait to see the results
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi Dynamik View Post
    When i sent mine back Audi sent it back to one of there bodyshops time and time again and it kept on coming loose, so they had to take it to another bodyshop.

Cant wait to see the results
    Is your spoiler bonded on or just attached with adhesive? Bodyshop asked me what I would prefer?

6th Gear

Status
    bonded.. I think ..

5th Gear

Status
    Righto! Will make sure its bonded. £109 for painting and fitting!