Post your B8 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
This thread is for B8 Chassis related items & cross chassis parts.

Periodically the thread will be refreshed to remove old posts.

This is not a chat room, so please dont clutter the thread, if you are interested in the article, please contact the seller direct.

B8 items you have for sale in the classifieds can be linked to here.

When listing an item, please respect the buyers by advising of the part number where possible, B8 or other models it will fit, the general area the item is available to collect, not full address, a contact number & dont list your email address unless you have no issues with receiving spam, along with photos of the actual item, this helps to avoid problems during the sale process.

Audisport takes no responsibility for the item offered for sale, the buying/selling process is sole responsibility of the 2 parties involved.

This thread is for personal items for sale only, no traders, any traders not sponsors will have posts removed & advised of the site rules.

Last edited:
I have for sale a brand new set of "Privacy Shades" for a B8 saloon, still in there original packaging from the manufacturer and complete with storage bag. See the link below for details:
Welcome to PrivacyShades.co.uk
Was going to list them on Ebay, but thought I'd offer them here first.
£65 including shipping.
Ian

I have for sale a brand new set of "Privacy Shades" for a B8 saloon, still in there original packaging from the manufacturer and complete with storage bag. See the link below for details:
Welcome to PrivacyShades.co.uk
Was going to list them on Ebay, but thought I'd offer them here first.
£65 including shipping.
Ian
ABOVE NOW SOLD

I've also got a dual exit (left and right) S-Line rear valence from my 2008 3.0 TDi B8. Suits both saloon and avant, but S-line bumpers only I believe.
£85 - collection welcome from Northwich, Cheshire (out of business hours) or Ashton Under Lyne during business hours. To ship would be an additional £10 with a 48hr courier.

Audi A4 Avant roof bars for sale

These are genuine Audi roof bars. I have used them about three times and they are in very good condition.

The reason for sale is that I now have an A3. Unfortunately, despite it having the same factory fitted roof rails, they do not fit.

They cost close to £200 when new. Will accept a reasonable offer plus postage or buyer collects.

I am in north west Norfolk.

Thanks.

Any pics please mate to confirm what they are, as I may be interested.

Selling my 19” BBS Speedlines, came off my B8 A4 and cannot justify them sitting in my garage L
(Running a 8P S3 and 19’s are too big)

8.5x19 ET43 66.7mm Centre Bore

These are genuine and in excellent condition, none of the dreaded peeling or bubbling. Also come with genuine Audi centre caps and bolt covers.

Tyres are Pirelli Rosso’s, 2 could do with being changed. 255 35 19.

Were not used over the Winter due to having some 17” alloys with snow tyres on the car.

Looking for £1,200, i'm based in Derbyshire so collection or can arrange a meet. Wheels are being stored in Audi wheelbags.

Selling the B8 coilovers I bought off a member on here due to me not noticing that they were for an avant or Quatro and not my 2WD saloon! :sadlike:

On eBay but will sell them on here for £240 delivered to just get my money back..

Audi A4 B8 Suspension AP Coilover Kit 2008-2012 Avant/Quatro | eBay

I'd be interested in these but notice that AP list a seperate kit for TDI's to Petrol's. Not sure why as other companies seem to sell the same kit for all engines, the only difference being for quattro / non-quattro models. I'll try to do a bit more research

This is due to the fact that diesels are heavier, especially on the front and should use stronger springs.

Not sure how to do a link but there are some S4 calipers on eBay at the moment at what seems like a good price

GENUINE AUDI S4 FRONT BRAKE CALIPERS 2011

Not mine but I know some have been interested in these

are they yours ?

what offset did you use them with