Audi emblem change

raiman

Reaction score
Afternoon all

i just changed the front Audi rings to white, debadged the rear and changed rear Audi rings to black.

i like the back a lot what does everyone else think about the front?

I'm tempted to put black rings on the front Image

I would put black rings on the front, imo i dont think the white looks that good. :) x

black
and remove the back rings

I agree white rings never suited an audi imho, black front/rear.

The front is different. I like it. White wheels and you have yourself a Storm Trooper Audi :)

Reactions: robbiemac
I'm quite stuck! I've seen black rings on all black cars and it looks the business. I've got the black ones too so might leave these on for now and when wanting a change put the black ones on

@baz I've never liked complete de badge at the back....bit too boy racerish? I'm trying to be mature these days :)

how can no badge be boy racer ish
when i had the escos the insurance made me remove them.

and its bEz

after taking on board the advice of you people, i've decided to go with the black rings at the front instead of white...must agree much better :sex:

Attachments

• IMG_20130228_080434.jpg
    IMG_20130228_080434.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 253
Hi Raiman,

They look good, wouldn't mind doing them to mine...Did you paint them yourself? what did you use? Did you have to treat the chrome before paining?

Ta.

@enoliver no I didn't paint the existing one, I ordered a new black Audi emblem off eBay, there's loads of different colours if you feel creative and then just replaced the original emblem, simple but effective mod

Hi Raiman,

That's great, thanks for letting me know.

Just looks like someones swiped your badge to me... reminds me of people knicking VW badges back in the day!

beastie-boys-fight-for-your-right-revisited-1.jpg

Last edited: