The car i was (going) to buy

Audi Dynamik

Reaction score
Hello,

When i bought my Dynamik from Blackburn Audi, It was in the showroom, so i test drove a white demo outside i liked it and i purchased the Brand New Red one inside. When i went back a week later to sort some paperwork out the car i purchased was still in the showroom, Unlocked, Price still on, and a Mark on it where somebody must of caught it with there zip or something.
The sales guy comes running over and says to me "That car isnt yours anymore i have ordered one exactly the same for you"
I did get one exactly the same though.

The car i originally bought is now for sale up in Oban !

Audi A4 2.0T FSI Quattro Dynamik 4dr [Start Stop] Saloon 2011

Last edited:
I'm just curious of what point your making fella, maybe I'm being slow tonight & apologies if so, but what are you getting at?

sorry, just thought it was weird how it is for sale 250 miles away from where it was bought and it is my car i bought but got swapped, doesnt matter, please delete the thread. (If your a mod)

No need to delete anything, just seemed a strange thread tbh fella.

Hey maybe someone bought it & decided to shift on straight away, I've known people to get a new car delivered one day & its for sale the next purely because they didnt like something that much.

All main dealer networks are connected so maybe someone in Scotland wanted a red one and went to local dealer who then looked up stocklist and saw Blackburn Audi had one in stock and got it brought up for the person, my RS came from Newcastle Ford as it was lowest miles one for sale at time and im near Glasgow so its came a fair way up.