Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Talking Audi A4 B8 09 1.8T SE TFSI Mods

Hey all,

Totally new here I discovered this forum when looking to change the lights on my car and found it an amazing help! So thought I would share the spoils for what I have done so far.

Its an Audi A4 B8 2009 SE 1.8T TFSI with the basic halogen lighs, DRLs and rear lights.

So far I have managed to changed the Front And Fog lights to Xenon HID 6000k and the DRLs from halogen bulbs to 4 P13W LED Bulbs which I got HERE from eBay (this was a nightmare at 1st as you cant just take them out but after looking around here I found a How To Guide which made it so much easier. Also had the windows Tinted by Extreme Window Tinting.

I have also Changed the read brake and tail lights for these LED Tail Lights which arrived today and where pretty easy to install and look great. I was torn between these "Smoked / Clear Lights" and the Official Audi LED Tail lights that have the red Plastic surround too. But thought these lights where quite different and have not seem many of these around.

Still some more little editions to be changed which should be arriving in the post soon.

Thanks for reading and I hope that is there is anyone else out there with the same car as me and want to change the lights that it can be done!

Cheers Again

Nick

More pictures to follow.

IMG_0015.jpgIMG_0029.jpgIMG_0033.jpgIMG_0038.jpgIMG_0047.jpg

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Welcome Nick

Car looks nice, but no offense, the rear lights have made a very nice car look a bit, how can I put it, but tacky, just my POV, red lenses were much nicer on that car.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Reverse Gear

Status
    Cheers for the comment NHN, No offence taken. I was in two minds about which ones to go for but opted for these cant say I regret it they do look very special I like them

6th Gear

Status
    Welcome and enjoy your car

I'm with NHN on this one but if we all agreed if would be one hellava dull forum
    MY2010 B8 A4 Avant 2.0TFSI quattro S-line Executive
    Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
    Gone : B6 S4 (AMD stage 3), TT (APR), Golf GTi, CBR600F

4th Gear

Status
    Welcome along!

I'm with these guys, I think that a dark smoked version would have looked a bit better... But as Scotty says, it would be pretty boring if everyone did the same thing all the time!
    Daytona Grey A4 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Tronic Black Edition

VAG Addict

Status
    Lovely car, rear lights aren't for me either but would look better tinted red!
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

Reverse Gear

Status

Talking

Here are some pics of the LED DRL lights before and after (some stock pics of halogen bulbs, Not mycar)
    IMG_3703.jpgIMG_3713.jpgIMG_3732.jpgIMG_3730.jpgIMG_3731.jpg

Reverse Gear

Status

Exclamation

I am loving the new look of the car now it looks so much younger and fresher, I have also changed the rear number plate lights for LED lights so they are much whiter now.
    Sorry about the poor picture quality, iPhones for you.

IMG_3711.jpgIMG_3709.jpgIMG_3713.jpgIMG_3717.jpgIMG_3722.jpg

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Pics maybe deceiving, but the led's seem a bit over powering, maybe better pics will show them in a better light as such.

Reverse Gear

Status
    It really is just the pictures, I will get some daylight pictures tomorrow and night time pictures with a better camera.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD2544 View Post
    It really is just the pictures, I will get some daylight pictures tomorrow and night time pictures with a better camera.
    Here are some pics I have taken today, They are a little bit better than the ones taken at night.

I hope you like!

IMG_3936.jpgIMG_3940.jpgIMG_3942.jpgIMG_3946.jpgIMG_3947.jpg

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Maybe in person they're ok, but they still look very over powering, rears dont do it for me in any light, but if you like them, then thats all that matters fella.