Volks AutosChris Nott
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By raiman

Thread: Audi customer service

Reverse Gear

Status

Audi customer service

Afternoon all

Just wanted to say how impressed i was with Audi Leicester and the customer service i recieved from them. Only in for some small work for the washer jets not retracting and a fault with the auto-assist brake but the service and professionalism from the start to finish was excellent.

I've always been a mercedes man (hiss) but compared to their aftersales Audi is heads and shoulders above them!

Just seen a lot of posts giving dealers a rough review (probably righly so) but felt i needed to share my good experience with everyone!
    TonyH38 likes this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Im glad to know you are being looked after well

The Customer Service off Blackburn Audi and Audi UK at the minute is terrible for me !

Read here for info :

Missing Temperature Digit
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.

Reputation given for the best answer.

Neutral

Status

Audi customer service

+1 for Audi Leicester. Top service.

Lead boot

Status
    Reading is good
    (59) 2.0T A4 S-Line Avant (B8) Lava Grey
    (N) 2.6 V6 Audi Convertible Europa Blue
    Gone: (02) 1.8T A4 sport saloon (B6) Denim Blue

BahnStormer

Status
    aside from one really snooty receptionist about 5 years ago (at an Audi dealership that I no longer frequent), I've had nothing but fantastic service from the other Audi dealerships that I've dealt with: Canary Wharf and Walton.

Even when I was bringing in my 12 year old, obviously modified A4, they still treated me like I was arriving in a brand new RS7.... which, to be fair ought to have been the case since I was maintaining it no expenses spared, so probably spending more on servicing than most RS7 owners
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

2nd Gear

Status
    Will let you know how i get on with them. I have the car booked in for its 1st service and oil change on 19th March at Aberdeen Audi.

2011 A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Dynamik. IBIS White.

5th Gear

Status
    Highland Audi in Inverness are good.
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

Reverse Gear

Status
    I bought my car from East Kent Audi. I had a water ingress issue that caused electrical faults and the ECU to be replaced. It was not covered by warranty but they collected the car from London, diagnosed the problem and replaced the carpet and the ECU free of charge as a good will gesture. They have offered excellent service so far. I live in London and went to East Kent to look at my car and thought i would buy it there and get it serviced etc in London. But the customer service has been so good there i would be tempted to head back there for my services. I think they deserve my hard earned cash. Very pleasant surprise knowing dealerships in general.

09, A4 Avant, S-Line, 2.0 TDI 170 Diesel

1st Gear

Status
    Harrogate Audi are sh1te.

They tried to charge me £70 to replace the 4 screws that fell out the cover under the engine. They fell out after they serviced it! Fortunately I had some cable ties in the car so managed to crawl under it on the hard shoulder of the A1 to stop it flapping and scraping on the road. When I took it back they wanted to charge me!!!!!

innercry

Status
    I have had mixed customer service with Audi Leicester. Raised a number of minor issues with them via email and I never received a response from the sales rep I had been dealing with during the purchase process. Took me emailing the service manager to get a response and that was a little bit tardy as well. However, I am now booked in so I'm hoping that the actual issues with the car will be resolved without any arguments!
    Audi A4 3.0 TDI Quattro S-Tronic Avant : Black Edition : Daytona Grey : Tech Pack High, Convenience Pack, Nappa Leather, Heated Seats, Power Tailgate, Quattro Differential, Light Pack, RS6 Alloys

Reverse Gear

Status
    seems its a bit hit and miss even within the same dealerships which is a shame. Innercry i had the same problem as you with the email contacts but they were pretty quick getting back in touch over the phone whenever a message was left with the receptionists. Bit of a shame they cant get consistent level of high service for everyone considering their involvement in customer service via social media and feedback.

I initially brought my car which was my first audi from stoke audi, they were very helpful