A4 b8 rear LED bulbs

Meller

Reaction score
Hi there new to site have recently purchased an 09 plate b8 s line, I recently noticed a couple of the bulbs in my rear lights have just gone, can these be replaced individually or is it a full strip? Easy to change? Any advice much appreciated.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Someone will be along shortly to help you out. Enjoy the forum:) x

Hi Meller/SLineMK,

I have a full set that I was planning on retrofitting to my pre-rear LED A4 (full story: here).

I still have them but never get around to listing them on eBay or the classifieds.

They would be a straight swap for you, let me know if you're interested.

Rgds/
Sam

Hi Samdude, thanks for the reply. How much did you want for the full set? I was hoping to perhaps buy individual LED's but would consider the whole set. How comes you didn't fit them yourself in the end.
Any photos would be a great help.
Thanks

Hi Samdude, thanks for the reply. How much did you want for the full set? I was hoping to perhaps buy individual LED's but would consider the whole set. How comes you didn't fit them yourself in the end.
Any photos would be a great help.
Thanks

I'd like to sell them as a complete set, as it will be harder to sell them individually. I bought them for £350 and I'm just looking to get my money back.

Fresh photos after taking them out of the box they were delivered in (consisting of left outer and inner units, and right inner and outer units):
1128nyh.jpg

2hxsff7.jpg

A few close ups showing the genuine part numbers:
3027502.jpg

11btgcx.jpg

9uqla1.jpg

2a4pct5.jpg

I bought them thinking the wiring adaptors were included, but they weren't. I tried to source the wiring kit but didn't have much luck, so lost interest when I found that I would have to spend more money to get them fitted.

Depending on which units you and Mellor need, I would be willing to consider a split purchase if the whole set is sold between you guys...

Thanks for your interest,
Sam

Not wanting to turn it into a race to the bottom, but I would be willing to consider offers for the genuine rear LED lights...

Will be listing on the usual classified at the weekend if you guys don't want first dibs :)

Thanks for the offer SamDude. I was kind of hoping to just buy individual LED's the whole unit is a little more than I need.
Thanks again

SamDude thanks very much for the offer but itd kill me to spend that for the sake of a couple of LED's on the same unit. I Heard it is possible to solder replacement Led's on to the pcb not sure how easy it is but think ill give that a bash first.

Meller are you saying we can't change single LED's easily? I really don't want to be sodding around soldering everytime 1 LED goes! If that is the case it's a real ****e design or a money making scheme to have to buy the whole unit.

I've had LEDs go on both sides when the car was two years old. Luckily the car was still under warranty. Audi replaced the complete units and said they couldn't just replace individual LEDs.

If the car was out of warranty, I'd investigate opening them up and soldering new LEDs in myself.