I pod connectivity help

Generous

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the whole audi Scene and was wondering if you guys could help me out or point me in the right direction? I picked up my car last week, a 58 plate 2.0 143 s line in red with only 25k on it and not to say I'm delighted with it! Was just wondering how costly it would be to retrofit parking sensors, Bluetooth and I pod connectivity, I would prefer the I pod to come on the screen?

thanks in advance!
Peter

Hi Peter, welcome to audi-sport.net. Its good to have another Scottish member on here. All the above can be retrofitted, im not sure who we have in scotland that will do that, maybe Phil, he is in forfar, i will ask him. You got any pics of the car? If you are interested in meets click the link below and see what we have going on. I will speak to phil and see if he can do the above for you or advise you. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Yea if you could speak to him that would be great! I haven't got any pics as of yet but will be giving it a polish and a wax soon so will get some then. Thanks for the quick reply

I'd possibly come up & install the systems if it as economically viable mate, send me a PM & we'll see what we can come up with if you like :)

Reactions: Sandra