H&R-Eibach or Oem s-line springs

tinka

Reaction score
Hello All, I think my A4 has the standard sport suspension (-20mm) I'll know for sure when I call Audi back tomorrow, If it does what would be the best of the three above, all I want is another 10mm drop to match the s-line drop, as I don't want it too low or harsh.

The oem springs will be costly I suspect, but I have a warranty so I'm not sure how aftermarket springs would affect the warranty.

Thanks for any input.

I would like to know exactly the same.Ive already put front and rear eibach arbs, and its still like driving a 2cv

From what I can work out, my car has the suspension code-1be which is sports suspension, the lower optional s-line suspension code is 1bv, does that sound right to anyone in the know.

The Eibach Pro kit will give you a 30mm drop from standard height so should be exactly what you want.

Give me a shout if you need any prices or info and remeber we offer our price beat promise on all parts.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Thanks all, I think I'm going to go with the Eibach pro kit, I seem to remember reading something a good few years ago that Eibach supplied springs for the VAG group as Oem. I just think that with the 18" wheels the -20mm suspension is just a tad too high.