Pedalbox from DTUK

Daggerit

Reaction score
Morning guys, I've just gotten the new Pedalbox from Andrew so thought that I'd put up my thoughts on here because I hadn't seen any threads on it so far.

First off, the installation... This was a piece of cake to do, just one plug on the top of the throttle to swap over and it was sorted! Not really mujch more to say about it to be honest, was actually that easy! :)

Next, the actual functions. On the little controller you get you can select Off, Eco, Sport or Sport+ modes. As you can imagine the Eco mode make the throttle resonse slower so that you aren't going pedal to the metal everywhere. I found that this was good around town where there was no need for the speed. Next the Sport and Sport+ are just sharper throttle response modes, obviously the Sport+ being sharper. These were great for back road blasts and getting onto dual carriageways and things like that. You can change on the fly if you put the controller near to hand as well so makes it a really useful device.

If you're wanting a bit more poke and usable feel from your car then I would recommend it, it's really easy to install and really good to use lads.

If you have any questions or whatever just post up!

Thanks to Andrew for supplying one of the first ones out for the A4 B8. :)

Dan

Simon, you have an RS3 don't you?

(Cheers for the feedback so far Dan)

Yeah thats right

I used to use one on my RS3 and it certainly livened it up.

One of the guys from Parts Depot (part of Stafford Audi) has ran one on his RS3 too.