looking to retrofit audi parking system plus to get optical parking display for 2013

audibmi

Reaction score
does anyone have a facelift b8 equipped with parking distance plus? i'm trying to retrofit front sensors to get optical parking display and want to get a better understanding of the coding required. if anyone has vcds, i would appreciate if you can scan your vehicle and post your coding for central electric module 9.

thx!

You can enable the visual display if you have OEM rear sensors with vcds

You can enable the visual display if you have OEM rear sensors with vcds

for clarification, i am looking for optical display (with the image of a car and distance markers) and not the image from the backup camera which i already have. i found reference to front parking aid in module 9 central electronics. when i check the box to activate, it accepts the coding, but it deactivates the parking aid menu in the mmi completely (it greys it out, so you cannot select any options.)

my understanding is unless the front sensors are installed, the optical display graphic will not function. have you coded your car to display without front sensors?

mgiXR.jpg

graphical display is what i meant lol

you will have to wait until rosstech updates their coding for the new module in your car as its such a new model they dont have all coding available as you can see.

the next program release should have everything up to date.