What's the appropriate punishment for....

toastyhamster

Reaction score
one of my kids (the eldest hasn't owned up and the youngest can't talk yet) pushing a one pence piece into SD slot 1?

About 30 minutes to remove and it's killed the slot too

"Hello Audi, my SD slot suddenly doesn't work"

Grrrrr

The appropriate punishment? Stop giving them pennies and only give them notes ..you tight git. :thumbsup:

hmm id say you should be punshied for letting him loose in the car and not watching him

one of my kids (the eldest hasn't owned up and the youngest can't talk yet) pushing a one pence piece into SD slot 1?

About 30 minutes to remove and it's killed the slot too

"Hello Audi, my SD slot suddenly doesn't work"

Grrrrr

They're young kids, lighten up & as said its your own fault for not paying attention to what they're doing & kids need watching 24/7, at younger ages & tbh when older aswell it would seem lol.

hahaha, well that's me told. Better get the kids out of the garage now....

_56347179_childline.jpg

TBH if you bring up your child in the proper way, you shouldnt need to resort to these things anyway, thats the problem with society these days, not enough attention given to the kids & struggling to make ends meet with people leaving for work at 7am & getting home at 7pm etc, when kids of younger impressionable age would already be in bed, so parental contact is minimal per day, kids dont get the much needed parental attention IMHO that is very much needed for a good upbringing, so they look for the attention with other kids as such, all IMHO but look as society as proof huh.

TBH if you bring up your child in the proper way, you shouldnt need to resort to these things anyway, thats the problem with society these days, not enough attention given to the kids & struggling to make ends meet with people leaving for work at 7am & getting home at 7pm etc, when kids of younger impressionable age would already be in bed, so parental contact is minimal per day, kids dont get the much needed parental attention IMHO that is very much needed for a good upbringing, so they look for the attention with other kids as such, all IMHO but look as society as proof huh.

I'd like to think that my 2 kids have been brought up "properly" and that my wife and I have always given them enough attention but that didn't stop my son from putting his slice of toast into his grandads video recorder when he was younger! Kids are naturally mischievous and whether they are brought up "properly" or dragged up they'll still do daft things - they're kids not robots.

You completely missed the point tbh, but alas.

I mostly work 7-7 quite often on shutdowns 7days a week and do this to provide for my family so that my kids can get the best that i can provide for them,also did you not do "daft" things as a youngster when times where different?
As Longp2 says kids are kids and will always be its just a part of growing up.

OMG do people even read threads these days before posting replies, read it again please then post relevant replies.

I'll give you a hint, the guy I was replying to was discussing using a slipper or belt, which I appropriately replied to, I'm not on about kids learning processes, just the need for physical harm to bring kids into line, isnt needed if the kids are brought up the right way, IMHO.

OMG do people even read threads these days before posting replies, read it again please then post relevant replies.

I'll give you a hint, the guy I was replying to was discussing using a slipper or belt, which I appropriately replied to, I'm not on about kids learning processes, just the need for physical harm to bring kids into line, isnt needed if the kids are brought up the right way, IMHO.

Wasn't having a go, mate and you are right physical harm isn't needed, wires have been crossed with regard to your reply, but some people do need to work long hours and yes in some cases kids do suffer but parents who don't give their kids the attention they need would be the same wether they worked all the hours or not.

Thanks I appreciate the clarification of my post, as I really do understand kids get upto mischief given my 2 year old is king of this lol, I just was on about the need or more like not, for abuse as such.

Did Esther answer?

I recon you should stick a micro SD card up his nose. That's where kids are supposed to put small items, he needs some training ;)

The only way, I find, to stop things like this happeneing again is an elbow drop off the top rope.

This usually sets things straight

My 2 year old has pushed a penny into the steering wheel, so every time i turn now it rattles. Anyoe know if its easy to take the steering wheel apart without the airbag going off?