New A4

Kyleh

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm due to take delivery of my new A4 black edition 2.0tdi 144 on Friday and couldn't be more excited! The one thing is, upon buying I found the only difference between the 144 and the 177 is an ECU so, to save the initial £1900+ Audi want to charge, I'm thinking of having this dome by a third party. Can anyone recommend a company to help? I'm not looking for massive gains, if anyone offers the same ECU Audi would use to get it to 177 that would be good?
Any help is much appreciated!

I'd rather pay the outlay and save my warranty :)

Good luck! ;)

I'm with A6CR, dont bother f%$king about with the brains of these new things. You do realise that if you have an issue with ANYTHING that requires Audi intervention then they will flash the ECU and put it back to standard.

TBH, it isnt all about having more power, cruising around in a well looked after, tidy car is far more important than beating a Nova off the lights. I bought the underseat storage bins for my old A4 and swapped them over to this one myself so maybe buy those and get some other stuff to personalise such as the Audi Alloy tyre Valves and odds and sods like that.

Thats my opinion anywho

Hi I'm sure it would be alot cheaper and better to simply plug a DTUK tuning box in which retails for around £350 and which will give you the extra power you want and simply unplug it when taking it for any warranty work! :yum: