Help with fog light bulbs

vangoo

four wheels on the ground
Reaction score
As above I have looked at many threads and I still can't decide what ones are easiest to fit and a good colour match to the drls

if anyone has done this could you please tell me what ones you are running and where to get them

cheers Gary

Hi Gary, try user T8ups, he is the bulb expert on here. Link for his site below. Btw, are you coming to our next Scottish meet? :) x

EM Tuning

Hey Sandra

When's the next Scottish meet ?

Gaz, its Sunday the 7th october at Edinburgh Audi. 12-4 pm. We have around 20 confirmed cars, 3 maybes, and ttoc have asked if some of there members can attend even though they not members on here. Should be a good day. Im bringing the audi-sport.net official banners and few other goodies. Just post in the scotland section edinburgh meet thread if you are attending. :) x

Got the fogs from turps today and the LEDs.

has anyone fitted the fogs if so do
the front wheels need to come off?

The front fogs on the B8 facelift are accessed by pulling the grill off from the front and then undoing two bolts I believe. It's in the user manual for me! ;)

You can get to the fog light bulbs by jacking the car up and removing the under tray which is one of the easiest under trays I've ever removed I might add.

i plan on changing mine to led's to match the drl's. Be sure to get some pics up when you have them fitted!

Hi I fitted the fogs today was very easy

just turned the wheel full lock an undone 2 screws on the inner arch this gives u plenty of room
to get your hand in a remove the old bulb both sides done in no more than 5 min.

I will post a pic tonight was very happy I didn't need to remove the wheels

Any luck with these pics? And exactly which lamps they are.