A4 S-Line Avant in Phantom Black

Mucking

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've ordered a new A4 S-Line Avant in Phantom Black and the wait is killing me, it's not going to arrive until early November :(

Not sure if joining this forum is a good thing actually as seeing all the pictures just makes me want it more.

but jsut think of how gorgeous it will be when the day arrives :D
Better post some pics!!

I will :D I cant stood searching for details. I haven't gone for any extras just through lowered s-line suspension and the piano black inserts.

i know the feeling, ordered mine in june and it arrived this morning

photo.jpg

Arrrhhh Epic jealousy...

Where's my Audi?

Does anyone know about the build times?

I have a new toy coming on Thursday. I was lucky enough to be in the dealer at the right time and they changed a stock order for me to spec exactly what I wanted. I ordered it at the start of August and it arrived in the UK last thursday for me to collect next thrusday. They're just popular so have a long build time.

I'm not the only one waiting here so that's ok.

Sure is going to be a great upgrade from my Focus Sport :D

My local dealer was quoting 6 months from order for an A4 Avant BE 2.0TDI (177) Multitronic, stating multi gear boxes in short supply. Timed it right though, they managed to fined a week 43 build available, which they transferred from a sister dealership in their group, and amend spec to my choice, so should see my new A4 in mid November I expect. They did put a disclaimer in that it might slip to the new year though!

Well I've just had an email, my Audi is at the dealership. Just waiting for all the paperwork to be sorted. Can't wait.

Delivery to me is Thursday :D Whoho about time...

Cant wait to see photographs,
When you ordered you car did you part exchange ? say if i were to order a new one and they gave me a price and when the car is ready will they knock me down again ?

Cant wait to see photographs,
When you ordered you car did you part exchange ? say if i were to order a new one and they gave me a price and when the car is ready will they knock me down again ?

no mate no part ex. As for the price as far as I'm aware the price you negotiate is the price you pay. Mines free though

Generally when it is known that there is a long wait for a new car to be built, the dealer will quote a projected value for the part exchange vehicle based on the due date of the new one.

My car was meant to be delivered on march 1st with my part ex value valid until that date, however the car was delayed by 2 months but my dealer still gave me the agreed trade in price - plus a bit more for the inconvenience of having to wait!

It here.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352374617606.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352374617606.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 189
Reactions: Av4nt