EML came on

AshA4

Ash
Reaction score
Hey folks turned car on after work and the EML came on?
Car is driving fine and no limp mode etc.
Gonna try and get diag done on warranty but if not any common causes or how much will Audi charge for diag?
Or who local to Newport has VCDS or what ever it is called :)

Sinclaire Direct have stayed true to their word (so far) and have again sent me to Cardiff Audi to get the EML ligth checked out under their 3 month dealer warranty :)

Booked in tomorrow AM.

Hiya, sorry just got your message, I have VCDS but its the early Kline one, It wont work on a car newer than about 05 sadly.

Glad you have since sorted it.

I have the Emissions control light on, i off to Swansea Audi this morning. I bought the car in December ill ask if the will test it under warranty but i doubt it

Audi replaced the DPF sensor under warranty, £209 billed to Sinclair Direct for the lot though!
Just hope all is well now as MPG averaged 19.3 on way home, traffic was heavier than normal but usually get 48 ish on way home, hope they ain't screwed summit up lol

Ash, what sensor went?

I took mine to swansea audi as Emission ight was on and it was an electrical fault as a pressure sensor in the dpf had gone. They sorted that out on my warranty also. I wasnt expecting them too. I am impressed with Sinclair Audi

Yes mate it was the DPF pressure sensor on mine too.
Sinclair are great, I took mine to Cardiff Audi which is not Sinclair but they charge it back :)

My EML came on the other day and the car was driving fine. Audi assist found that the small EGR motor had failed. Theres a year and week build which indicated it needed replacing. Now replaced and working fine! Audi Southend where unable to see my for 4 days, so they suggested I call Audi assist. Guy turned up within an hour, diagnosed problem, ordered part & fitted next day. Great service!