Can i Upgrade steering wheel

golfather1

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just bought a4 sline b8 & I really don't like the steering wheel. Is there a way I can upgrade to smaller size wheel/more sporty .
if yes then from which Audi. I quite like the wheel from TT or RS4 .

Thanks

Can you show me a pic of your current wheel, I could upgrade it to the newer flat bottom type, but its big bucks, but lets 1st see which wheel you have now.

Can you show me a pic of your current wheel, I could upgrade it to the newer flat bottom type, but its big bucks, but lets 1st see which wheel you have now.
BK59GVX4.jpg

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Well you have only few options given you already have a nice wheel, most of which arent cheap, either the flat bottom type to make it more sporty or the newer gloss black round or flat bottom type on the latest cars that will work, just need adapting, both of which need a new airbag anyway.

Well you have only few options given you already have a nice wheel, most of which arent cheap, either the flat bottom type to make it more sporty or the newer gloss black round or flat bottom type on the latest cars that will work, just need adapting, both of which need a new airbag anyway.

Yeah i like the flat bottom one & i know i need airbag too.
Can you pm me how much its gona cost me please
Thanks

Please PM me your location mate, then can look into costings for you & reply.