Sky InsuranceVolks Autos

Thread: Spigot rings

Neutral

Status

Spigot rings

I'm thinking of getting some new wheels, Riva RSX Alloy Wheel Details | Audi A4 (B8) Saloon / Avant (Estate) (2008 - 2012) - Rimstyle.com, as the 18" S-line wheels seem a bit small and I think 19's will look a lot better, but the new one's will be supplied with spigot rings to give the correct centre bore, what do you think, is that ok or is it best to get wheels with the correct centre bore?.

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Just get genuine ones, your driving a B8! But there is nothing wrong with spigot rings, I have them on my A6 rims as they are 66.6

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

Neutral

Status
    The genuine ones are around 2k I think, I'll have another look around, cant seem to find any on e-bay, unless I missed them.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    You can pick them up for less than £2k.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

1st Gear

Status
    They are ok but I to would go and buy the real thing.

You should give ebay germany a look too.
    B8 A4 Avant 2.7 V6 TDi S-line with extra's. 239bhp and 443lbft & my daily VW Caddy VR6

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tinka View Post
    I'm thinking of getting some new wheels, Riva RSX Alloy Wheel Details | Audi A4 (B8) Saloon / Avant (Estate) (2008 - 2012) - Rimstyle.com, as the 18" S-line wheels seem a bit small and I think 19's will look a lot better, but the new one's will be supplied with spigot rings to give the correct centre bore, what do you think, is that ok or is it best to get wheels with the correct centre bore?.
    Have you considered selling your 18s? If so then I'd be interested in them to use on my S4 as winters.
    Now on the drive - Lava grey S4 Avant Black edition, ADS, Sports Diff, Magma/black super sports seats etc...

Neutral

Status
    Thanks all, I'll keep looking, I think I'll stick to the correct centre bore, found some others with the correct bore.

longp2, I will sell them, no point keeping hold of them, I'll let you know when I get around to changing.

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks all, I'll keep looking, I think I'll stick to the correct centre bore, found some others with the correct bore.

longp2, I will sell them, no point keeping hold of them, I'll let you know when I get around to changing.
    Thanks mate. Forgot to mention that i had a quote for replica Audi wheels with winter tyres on from Revolution in gateshead and they came in well under OEMs. I know the quality may not be quite as good but they have the correct bore, pcd, et etc so do not need to have spigots fitted.
    Now on the drive - Lava grey S4 Avant Black edition, ADS, Sports Diff, Magma/black super sports seats etc...

Neutral

Status
    Thanks mate, I've found a place that does them, but deciding on the right offset is driving me mad, I'm going for 19/8.5 but the offsets available are-et 32/35/45, I think the first two may be a bit too much extending 21 & 18mm and 45 will extend 8mm more than the standard wheels, I just can't make my mind up.

If I'm right the standard s4 wheels similar to the original post are 19/8.5 et43 does that sound right, been browsing the show threads on Audizine all bleedin day.

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks mate, I've found a place that does them, but deciding on the right offset is driving me mad, I'm going for 19/8.5 but the offsets available are-et 32/35/45, I think the first two may be a bit too much extending 21 & 18mm and 45 will extend 8mm more than the standard wheels, I just can't make my mind up.

If I'm right the standard s4 wheels similar to the original post are 19/8.5 et43 does that sound right, been browsing the show threads on Audizine all bleedin day.
    I'm sure the offset on my 19s is et43. I'll check when i get home on wednesday