AH FabricationsVolks Autos
Results 1 to 23 of 23
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScottishS3
  • 1 Post By ScottishS3

Thread: Some Pics of my New Car!

  1. #1
    ScottishS3's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moray
    Posts
    1,485

    Cool Some Pics of my New Car!

    Here are some pics of my new car. I hope to collect it tomorrow:






    Last edited by ScottishS3; 12th June 2012 at 21:26.
    Sandra likes this.
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit



  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,320
    Simply Stunning. hope you enjoy driving it. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


  4. #3
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    118
    Looks very nice cant beat a red car just make sure you keep it nice and clean and polished and enjoy the ownership

  5. #4
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,212
    Very nice mate.

  6. #5
    ScottishS3's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moray
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks! Yeah I will be keeping it spotless and polished all the time. My missus is going to hate me! lol
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit



  7. #6
    Audi Novice

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    381
    Looks good!
    Audi Northampton, Audi Ipswich, and Audi UK are rubbish and lack the basic skills of customer service.
    Please read my posts about my experience, and I hope this helps you to make the decision not to buy an Audi 2.0 TDi 170 engine, they are not fit for purpose and the tolerance levels are a joke.

  8. #7
    Mcdubber1's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Near Edinburgh
    Posts
    237
    Nice mate, i've put a pic of mine up in the B8 pic thread now.
    2009 B8 A4 2.0 TFSi in Misano Red - Shark Performance Stage 1 - Forge FMIC - Forge Diverter Valve - Eibach Spotline's

  9. #8
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    672
    Looks lush. My last 3 new cars have been in VW Audi flame red. 5 years later they still look just as good.
    Red really does make it easier to look after a car than black or dark colours.

    Nice looking car BTW

  10. #9
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    118
    do a hard refresh on your comp not showing on mine.

    I recommend

    Zymol in a blue bottle available form halfords

    http://www.vertar.com/media/zymol-cleaner-wax_4_1.jpg


    ill let the results speak for them selves


  11. #10
    ScottishS3's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moray
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by marty.h View Post

    I recommend

    Zymol in a blue bottle available form halfords

    http://www.vertar.com/media/zymol-cleaner-wax_4_1.jpg
    Wow! That looks GREAT!!!! I will definately be giving that a go!
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit



  12. #11
    redspudder's Avatar
    Sparky

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishS3 View Post
    Thanks! Yeah I will be keeping it spotless and polished all the time. My missus is going to hate me! lol
    Looks mint mate so you went for Misano in the end good choice,i spend hours cleaning mine my Mrs goes mental!i have really got into detailing in the last 3years,if your shopping in halfrauds i would recomend autoglym SRP or Meguiars ultimate compound as a polish and topped off with Autoglym HD wax,i have used this combo in the past with great success HD wax is very durable too and gives a great finish,i now have a garage full of products im currently using Dodo juice sipernatural hybrid as my wax and i have to say it is awesome.
    2.0Tdi 170 Black Edtion Avant

  13. #12
    riggssuzuki's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Elgin, Scotland
    Posts
    444
    If you are looking for car valeting stuff try AMDetails in Elgn. I have used most of his products and would would say that his wax is better than Dodojuice!!!! He will also gove you loads of advice and tips as to how to apply the products when to use them and which are best for your car. All available online too. AMDetails – Detailing | Valeting | Car Care | Elgin


    2011 A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Dynamik. IBIS White.

  14. #13
    redspudder's Avatar
    Sparky

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by riggssuzuki View Post
    If you are looking for car valeting stuff try AMDetails in Elgn. I have used most of his products and would would say that his wax is better than Dodojuice!!!! He will also gove you loads of advice and tips as to how to apply the products when to use them and which are best for your car. All available online too. AMDetails – Detailing | Valeting | Car Care | Elgin

    Isnt he a dodo juice authorised detailer??
    Its a minefield for products at the end of the day its what suits each person i have spent hundreds maybe even thousands on products (chem guys,werkstat,swissvax,autobrite ect ect) i have had to become really good at stealth smuggling them in the house so the wife doesnt see them!have a look on detailing world at products,ijust thought as the car is the same colour as mine i would offer a little advice,anyway scotish S3 njoy ur purchase she looks a lovely motor i wish i had NAV in mine but my tomtom does the trick on the odd ocassion i use it even if it does look dog shat stuck on windscreen!
    2.0Tdi 170 Black Edtion Avant

  15. #14
    riggssuzuki's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Elgin, Scotland
    Posts
    444
    CRacking A4 by the way. When can i see it???? I can show you some of the stuff i got from Alan for valeting. He does a cracking paint seal. Only needs done about once every 6 to 8 months. The water beading is superb. I am still waiting for my caliper paint then its time to annoy the missus by taking the wheels off again. Congrats on the new motor catch up sometime when i get back from offshore.


    2011 A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Dynamik. IBIS White.

  16. #15
    riggssuzuki's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Elgin, Scotland
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by redspudder View Post
    Isnt he a dodo juice authorised detailer??
    Its a minefield for products at the end of the day its what suits each person i have spent hundreds maybe even thousands on products (chem guys,werkstat,swissvax,autobrite ect ect) i have had to become really good at stealth smuggling them in the house so the wife doesnt see them!have a look on detailing world at products,ijust thought as the car is the same colour as mine i would offer a little advice,anyway scotish S3 njoy ur purchase she looks a lovely motor i wish i had NAV in mine but my tomtom does the trick on the odd ocassion i use it even if it does look dog shat stuck on windscreen!
    He is but he has started his own brand too. In IMHO having used many different products over the years I must say his is one of the better ones if not the best. Very easy to apply and buff off. No residual left and it smells fantastic. He has a full range of stuff and his prices are pretty good. I pop in every now and again for advice on valeting things. I had sever iron fallout (long story) and the car looked like it was rusing to death!!!!! A couple of days in his hands and its all gone and the car looks just superb. The engine bay is so good it needs to be seen to be believed.


    2011 A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Dynamik. IBIS White.

  17. #16
    Pyeman's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    110
    B8 A4 Avant 2.7 V6 TDi S-line with extra's. 239bhp and 443lbft & my daily VW Caddy VR6


  18. #17
    ScottishS3's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moray
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by riggssuzuki View Post
    CRacking A4 by the way. When can i see it???? I can show you some of the stuff i got from Alan for valeting. He does a cracking paint seal. Only needs done about once every 6 to 8 months. The water beading is superb. I am still waiting for my caliper paint then its time to annoy the missus by taking the wheels off again. Congrats on the new motor catch up sometime when i get back from offshore.
    I'll let you know when Im back mate. Got the mammoth drive from Portsmouth to Elgin to look forward to this weekend!
    That detailing place sounds good. I will defiantely have to go there. I like to spend alot of time and effort detialing my cars.

    Well just to let everybody know, I picked the car up yesterday and its like new!!! The condition is absolutely superb! I'm so chuffed with it. I will post more pics up soon.
    riggssuzuki likes this.
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit



  19. #18
    riggssuzuki's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Elgin, Scotland
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishS3 View Post
    I'll let you know when Im back mate. Got the mammoth drive from Portsmouth to Elgin to look forward to this weekend!
    That detailing place sounds good. I will defiantely have to go there. I like to spend alot of time and effort detialing my cars.

    Well just to let everybody know, I picked the car up yesterday and its like new!!! The condition is absolutely superb! I'm so chuffed with it. I will post more pics up soon.
    Get some AM Seal onto the paint asap. Good hard protection and the water beads off like you wouldnt believe. When it comes to detailing remember that Audi paint is very hard. Alan will help you with any questions he is really good. His place is past the bowling alley turn right (not the one turning by the recycling but the next one) then left into Tyock Spur. He is in one of the units there.


    2011 A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Dynamik. IBIS White.

  20. #19
    ScottishS3's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moray
    Posts
    1,485
    Cheers mate. I know where the bowling alley is so should find it ok. I plan to clay bar it first then get it sealed then. How much is the sealing?
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit



  21. #20
    riggssuzuki's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Elgin, Scotland
    Posts
    444
    Alan does a full protection detail which includes sealing etc. Check his site or pop by him. Cant remember off top of my head but it was about the 200 mark and worth every penny. I see in your pics that the foglight surround was missing at the dealers by the way. Get them to replace it!!!!!


    2011 A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Dynamik. IBIS White.

  22. #21
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. Wales, LL22
    Posts
    1,224
    why should they replace it? its a visable fault and he has bought the car like that
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

  23. #22
    riggssuzuki's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Elgin, Scotland
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste_Nova View Post
    why should they replace it? its a visable fault and he has bought the car like that
    Good grief jump on the downer band wagon why dont you!!!! If you bought say for example a box of cornflakes with no flakes in it would you say...Oops my fault i should have noticed. Or if for example you bought a New A 6 S line and when you went to change a wheel following a puncture you find the spare /repair kit missing would you not ask for one or would you shrug and accept it as all your fault for not noticing. DO you check EVERY single thing on a car when you buy it???? My car had a missing ipod lead and sat nav DVD. I asked they supplied.

    No such thing as sold as seen.

    It doesnt harm just to ask does it? They may well say yes of course valued customer who has just spent thousands of pounds on a shiny new car we will get it fixed but they may say no. As i say what harm is there in asking.

    He spent lots of money on the car and customer care would suggest they may very well assist.

    Soap box returned to its dark hidey hole.


    2011 A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Dynamik. IBIS White.

  24. #23
    longp2's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tyne and Wear
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishS3 View Post
    Here are some pics of my new car. I hope to collect it tomorrow:






    Very nice. Loving the red.
    Now on the drive - Lava grey S4 Avant Black edition, ADS, Sports Diff, Magma/black super sports seats etc...

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. finaly posted some pics of my new audi.
    By white.akita in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 9th September 2011, 19:27
  2. a few pics of the new car
    By rsjohn1 in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 4th August 2009, 00:44
  3. Some pics of my new Avant!
    By Light Speed in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 5th May 2007, 20:27
  4. A few pic of my new car
    By TonyT in forum A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26th March 2007, 17:04
  5. New Audi owner - a few pics of my new car!
    By powerplay in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 5th November 2005, 01:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO