Replacement Grille

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All!
I've been looking at replacement front Grilles. I quite like the look of the Black Edition or RS5 Grilles.
Are these hard to fit?
And if they came with front Parking sensors, would they be easily connected and set up to a non parking sensor equipped car?

I've seen a B8 Black Edition Grille that comes with the PDC Front Sensors. I take it 2 off the sensors go in the grille, and 2 in the bumper.
Are these easy to fit and set up?
I still kind of prefer the RS4 Grille. Im suprised I havent seen any on UK cars yet!!!!

Doh! You are of course correct. I've two sensors in the very bottom of my grill <blush>

Sorry.

So that must be two in the bumper and two in the grille. If it was just a case of plugging and and maybe coding I might go for it!

i fitted the Black Edition grille to my S Line, am very pleased with it. It was a bit tricky but my mate helped. You have to remove the bumper which is the hardest bit.

i fitted the Black Edition grille to my S Line, am very pleased with it. It was a bit tricky but my mate helped. You have to remove the bumper which is the hardest bit.
I wouldn't have a clue how to do that!!! Have you any pics of your car?
Thanks

I had the fog light surrounds wrapped with Matt Black too as new Audi units were £60+ when I only needed the rings. Thinking of getting the window surrounds and roof bars wrapped too as the bars are only £130 each but £900 labour to fit. Why didn't I just buy a Black Edition in the first place. Doh

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Ronnie at Designed Elgin Designed Elgin | Facebook can do a carbon wrap. I saw his wrapping of a Smart car. Bloomin superb. Give him a shout mate. He can wrap just about anyting and can do coloured carbon wrap too. I think he can get white, red, black (off course) and some others. I plan to get my grill (he reckons it should be pretty easy), rear splitter and front splitter done in black carbon for protection as much as looks. He wanted to do the roof but i dont think it would look right tbh.

Thanks mate, I'd love to but it 560 miles away.

Ronnie at Designed Elgin Designed Elgin | Facebook can do a carbon wrap. I saw his wrapping of a Smart car. Bloomin superb. Give him a shout mate. He can wrap just about anyting and can do coloured carbon wrap too. I think he can get white, red, black (off course) and some others. I plan to get my grill (he reckons it should be pretty easy), rear splitter and front splitter done in black carbon for protection as much as looks. He wanted to do the roof but i dont think it would look right tbh.
Funnily enough I did think about carbon wrapped grille as I'm planning on getting a carbon boot lip spoiler. Thanks for letting me know about these places as not being from around here I really don't know!

Funnily enough I did think about carbon wrapped grille as I'm planning on getting a carbon boot lip spoiler. Thanks for letting me know about these places as not being from around here I really don't know!

Mate i am a mine of totally useless information. Just ask my wife!!!! Give Ronnie a shout and check his FB page to see his work. He is very very good. Tell him i sent you.

I might pop over and see him soon!
Would love to know if anybody in the UK has fitted an RS5 grill to a B8 yet?!!