Best Mods & VCDS Tweeks

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All!

What are the best VCDS unlocks or tweeks?
Defo want to do the one button press all doors unlock and enable tyre deflation (if possible?)

Whats the first mods or desirable mods I should consider doing?

I've been thinking so far:
K&N (or similar) Air Induction Kit
Carbon Fibre Boot Lip Spolier
Carbon Fibre Wrapped Window Pillars
S4 Brushed Aluminium Door Mirror Covers
Tint the Rear Windows
Black Edition Grille or RS5 Grille
Piano Black Interior Trim
Rear LED Lights (if it doesnt have them)
Paint Brake Calipers Red and attach Audi Logo stickers
Rear Parking sensors (if it doesnt have them - maybe front as well)
Rear Seat Covers (so wee one doesn't dirty seats!!! lol)
And eventually, Audi Dynamik Alloys

Does anybody know where the Piano Black Interior Trim can be purchased from?

Last edited:
Have to admit I have it on.

The lap timer seems like a gimmick but it's the only way to see the oil temp!

Lap Timer???? I need that in my life! (not that I will be doing any laps like!) lol
Im sure I read somewhere about a battery percentage thing can be activated as well
I will need to buy a VCDS. Where can they be purchased from?

Check out the subforum on this site for a uk supplier or ross-tech.com .....but I'll leave the surprise of the price for you to discover ;)

Cheers but rip offs of Ross-Tech are not my thang.

Lap Timer???? I need that in my life! (not that I will be doing any laps like!) lol
Im sure I read somewhere about a battery percentage thing can be activated as well
I will need to buy a VCDS. Where can they be purchased from?

Let me know if you get one!!!!!! :redrs4:

Anybody with VCDS in Inverness/Grampian Area?I tried Grampian Motors (now Moray Motors) but no luck!

I have VCDS and live just west of Aberdeen, pitty you never said before the weekend as i was in Macduff on Sunday! What do you want to do?

l 5tuy

Anybody got know what the best things are to get enabled? I did hear from somebody that is was possible to give the car a cheeky wee remap via VCDS?

No garages or indepedants up here that can do it mate. Just an Audi garage about 50 miles away and they won't do it!!!!

I just dont have time to go through LOADS of pages of posts is all!

You don't know what can be done on a B8 but you don't want to look at the thread that shows you?

The first post lists them all. Perhaps it's just a bit too easy?

You don't know what can be done on a B8 but you don't want to look at the thread that shows you?

The first post lists them all. Perhaps it's just a bit too easy?
I just get it in the neck from the missus for 'spending too long on the laptop looking at ****** car stuff!' lol
Well I got the things done today all thanks to Brodie!

Reactions: Brodster
Mine says the same .... but then when she's sitting in the car waiting to collect the kiddy from school and can have the aux ventilation running suddenly it's a good idea ;)

oh and the mirror dip

... and beep on lock

...etc etc

We couldn't get the beep to lock option, battery indicator or the hidden menu (whatever it does?!!!)
So what does the Aux ventilation do?
I got the needle sweep and lap timer activated. :)
I have to give a big thanks to Brodster as well! Top Bloke!!!:thumbsup:

It's basically the engineering menu. Did you click on the second link? In there it shows some screen shots. In there when you make changes you have to be careful as unlike VCDS there's no logging and hence roll back is down to you knowing how it was set.