What colour wheels on a Black B8 Avant.

wassap

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just need some advice, ive got a new B8 Avant SE Technik on order, the car is black and I really cannot wait for it! I dont really like the stock alooys on the SE Technik, but as its a company car I have to keep to the existing 17" size, so no S-Line alloys or BE alloys, and tbh I like the ride on the 17's, its too 'jiggly' on the lower profile rims.

Anyhow, to cut a long story short, I managed to pick some more 17's up for a uber cheap price, and its a style a like! Ive got a few quid in the kitty for customising them, so i was thinking of having them done in another colour, maybe a grey/antracite type colour? or should i save my money and just stick to silver?

The other option is to have a BE edition style and have the flats on the spokes machined and have the rest dark grey.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think that the BE style with titanium insides and the diamond cut faces would look really good on those wheels! :o.k:

Only problem is that I can imagine it would end up very expensive to get them cut?

Hmmm.
Black wheels look like youve got four spares on.Titanium always looks dirty (would drive me mental), any other colour looks chavvy.Silver it is then!!!!!

Yeah my machined cut finish wont work with those rims :( So yep silver it is. Might just go for a garish yellow lol.