Delivery mileage

Scotties

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am about to pick up my new car in the next couple of weeks and wonderd what milage was on the clock when anyone else picked up their brand new car?

I only ask this because I have had 2 new cars in the past, a golf with 7 miles on the clock and a S3 with 70 miles on the clock. I thought the milage for the S3 was higher than it should have been and made me wonder if someone had been for a spin round the block 70 times before I got it. I will be interested to see if the A4 will be the same.

Had 25 miles on mine, obviously they have to test drive it during a pdi, I guess an s3 would get more testing than others!

70 does sound a bit high. I think mine has 11 on it, although it may have been only 7.

Thanks for the posts guys. I pick it up on Saturday so guess I will see how much they feel it needs to be checked - or if they think a 3L TDI is as much fun as an S3.

That's a lot, I've bought pre reg and even ex demo cars with less than 70 miles on the clock before now

Hope your new one is what you're hoping for

Well I picked the car up today - only 7 miles on the clock. I must admit its a great car, I just hope the MPG isnt as bad as people are saying it is on here.