Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    shifting to Hyperspace... .

Status

New Company B8 to compliment the B6

New leased company car delivered to me at home yesterday - in the pouring rain,
    A4 2.0 TDIe SE Technick (163ps) Saloon replacing the BMW 320d Tourer.

Opted for a few extra's:
    • Xenon Plus Headlights
    • Sound System Upgrade (DAB and B&O)

Still have the A4/B6 3.0 Quattro Sport Saloon - which is still my own pride & joy.

Just wondering what tweaks I can do with VCDS - if any!?
    2001 A4 Saloon 3.0 Quattro Sport Tiptronic - Platinum Leather/Heated Front Seats/BOSE/DIS/Cruise Control
    Retrofits:GmBH Bumpers, F&R Ambient LEDS, OEM Valeo Xenons (D2S) & Headlight Washers, Auto-dipping RVM, Footwell Lights, Vent Control illumination, ISO-Fix, RNS-E & OEM Bluetooth + VIMhack + Video i-pod & Aux inputs, Rear PDC, Powerflow 100mm Tips, Reversing Camera
    2012 A4 Saloon 2.0 TDIe Technik (163ps)
    Diagnostics:VCDS HEX+USB+CAN Cable

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Ohhh thats pretty much what I have ordered but in the Avant form. How come you didnt opt for the 3 spoke steering wheel?

I've gone for the adaptive lights, oddly you can have them on the TDIe avant but not the saloon.In the brochure it says that you cannot have the dab with the TDIe saloon!

Any chance of any more pics of the interior, as ive gone for the beige seats too, just be intrigued to see what its like!

Status
    We have a company allowance of £x, so this model came in just over that but am allowed to top up to £100 of extra's per month If I want - cars are on a 3 year contract, So case of not going too crazy on the extra's as this is money out of my pocket! - bear in mind the tax burden also on company cars also which ain't what it was 20 years ago!!

Was told Wednesday by the lease company that Adaptive headlights had not been installed on my car - further investigation by all revealed the original brochure said it was possible (Facelift Brochure Nov 2011) which I ordered against, but the new brochure said it was not available on the Saloon. (Facelift Brochure April 2012). Lease company discussing this with the dealer currently.

DAB is available on the TDIe 163ps and not the TDIe 136ps Saloon - strange!?

Will get some better internal pics later - these were quickly with my i-phone yesterday. The interior is a very nice light/dark contrast.
    2001 A4 Saloon 3.0 Quattro Sport Tiptronic - Platinum Leather/Heated Front Seats/BOSE/DIS/Cruise Control
    Retrofits:GmBH Bumpers, F&R Ambient LEDS, OEM Valeo Xenons (D2S) & Headlight Washers, Auto-dipping RVM, Footwell Lights, Vent Control illumination, ISO-Fix, RNS-E & OEM Bluetooth + VIMhack + Video i-pod & Aux inputs, Rear PDC, Powerflow 100mm Tips, Reversing Camera

Neutral

Status
    Mines a company car too, fortunately, we don t have any restrictions on the extra's, as we have to have ours for 4 years, i got a bit silly on extras!

Ive gone for
    Adaptive lights,
    Sound pack,
    Tech pack high (dont ask me why just seemed like a good idea at the time)
    Light pack
    Storage pack
    Heated front and rear seats
    Load pack
    Powered tailgate

I still get a fuel card, so its still a decent benefit for me.

But im hoping I can add more with VCDS!

VAG Addict

Status
    Lovely looking motor mate! In the process of weighing up the multitude of options for my next co' car at the moment so its always nice to see/hear what other people have gone for!
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

1st Gear

Status
    Nice motor, I'm picking my S4 avant up on 1st May and have opted for.
    Black edition - B&O, privacy etc
    Sports diff
    drive select - no dynamic steering
    Tech pack high
    Storage pack
    Black and red super sports seats
    Folding mirrors

Think that's all - Can't wait.
    Now on the drive - Lava grey S4 Avant Black edition, ADS, Sports Diff, Magma/black super sports seats etc...

Neutral

Status
    Woorlord, have you got folding/dimming mirrors, accoording to the website they are standard on the se now :

Audi A4 Avant - Specifications - Audi.co.uk

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wassap View Post
    Woorlord, have you got folding/dimming mirrors, accoording to the website they are standard on the se now :

Audi A4 Avant - Specifications - Audi.co.uk
    Looks like I missed that spec upgrade on the wing mirrors - car was orderd 1st week of December 2011.

Neutral

Status
    Actually, I think the website is incorrect, the april brochure makes no mention of it, and prior to yesterday the specs showed both the saloon and avant to have folding mirrors, and now its only the avant.

Im hoping im wrong and I get em on mine, mine was ordered at the beginning of april!