New Company B8 to compliment the B6

Woorlord

shifting to Hyperspace... .
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
New leased company car delivered to me at home yesterday - in the pouring rain,
A4 2.0 TDIe SE Technick (163ps) Saloon replacing the BMW 320d Tourer.

Opted for a few extra's:
  • Xenon Plus Headlights
  • Sound System Upgrade (DAB and B&O)

A4-B8%20CP%20Side-s.jpg

A4-B8%20CP%20Front-s.jpg

A4-B8%20CP%20Inside.jpg

Still have the A4/B6 3.0 Quattro Sport Saloon - which is still my own pride & joy.

Just wondering what tweaks I can do with VCDS - if any!?

Ohhh thats pretty much what I have ordered but in the Avant form. How come you didnt opt for the 3 spoke steering wheel?

I've gone for the adaptive lights, oddly you can have them on the TDIe avant but not the saloon.In the brochure it says that you cannot have the dab with the TDIe saloon!

Any chance of any more pics of the interior, as ive gone for the beige seats too, just be intrigued to see what its like!

We have a company allowance of £x, so this model came in just over that but am allowed to top up to £100 of extra's per month If I want - cars are on a 3 year contract, So case of not going too crazy on the extra's as this is money out of my pocket! - bear in mind the tax burden also on company cars also which ain't what it was 20 years ago!!

Was told Wednesday by the lease company that Adaptive headlights had not been installed on my car - further investigation by all revealed the original brochure said it was possible (Facelift Brochure Nov 2011) which I ordered against, but the new brochure said it was not available on the Saloon. (Facelift Brochure April 2012). Lease company discussing this with the dealer currently.

DAB is available on the TDIe 163ps and not the TDIe 136ps Saloon - strange!?

Will get some better internal pics later - these were quickly with my i-phone yesterday. The interior is a very nice light/dark contrast.

Mines a company car too, fortunately, we don t have any restrictions on the extra's, as we have to have ours for 4 years, i got a bit silly on extras!

Ive gone for
Adaptive lights,
Sound pack,
Tech pack high (dont ask me why just seemed like a good idea at the time)
Light pack
Storage pack
Heated front and rear seats
Load pack
Powered tailgate

I still get a fuel card, so its still a decent benefit for me.

But im hoping I can add more with VCDS!

Lovely looking motor mate! In the process of weighing up the multitude of options for my next co' car at the moment so its always nice to see/hear what other people have gone for!

Nice motor, I'm picking my S4 avant up on 1st May and have opted for.
Black edition - B&O, privacy etc
Sports diff
drive select - no dynamic steering
Tech pack high
Storage pack
Black and red super sports seats
Folding mirrors

Think that's all - Can't wait.

Actually, I think the website is incorrect, the april brochure makes no mention of it, and prior to yesterday the specs showed both the saloon and avant to have folding mirrors, and now its only the avant.

Im hoping im wrong and I get em on mine, mine was ordered at the beginning of april!