The A4 paint colour thread

dubdemand

VAG Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be ordering a new Avant in the next few months and am faced with the decision of colour... my daily is an alpine white BMW and I kind of like the idea of going with Ibis white on the Avant (especially as its a no cost option). However our current Avant is Garnet Red which I love but I notice Audi have dropped it recently???

It really is difficult to make a decision especially with 4 different greys on offer and with no real on line reference of colours 'in the wild' to look through. I do like BMW space grey (kind of a light metallic grey) and am wondering if Audi do anything like this?

So if you please, I'd like a shot of your A4 with a post stating the colour... and with a bit of luck this thread will also help others faced with the same dilemma!

Let's be honest it's always nice to have a pictures thread to gawp at! :)

(I have also started this thread on 'another' Audi forum to get maximum exposure and will cross post any pics that get put up unless asked not too)

Last edited:
Yes mate I have... trouble is not every post says what colour it is and like I said about the greys its not easy to see whats what with the amount of shades available.