Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    VAG Addict

Status

The A4 paint colour thread

I'm hoping to be ordering a new Avant in the next few months and am faced with the decision of colour... my daily is an alpine white BMW and I kind of like the idea of going with Ibis white on the Avant (especially as its a no cost option). However our current Avant is Garnet Red which I love but I notice Audi have dropped it recently???

It really is difficult to make a decision especially with 4 different greys on offer and with no real on line reference of colours 'in the wild' to look through. I do like BMW space grey (kind of a light metallic grey) and am wondering if Audi do anything like this?

So if you please, I'd like a shot of your A4 with a post stating the colour... and with a bit of luck this thread will also help others faced with the same dilemma!

Let's be honest it's always nice to have a pictures thread to gawp at!

(I have also started this thread on 'another' Audi forum to get maximum exposure and will cross post any pics that get put up unless asked not too)
    Last edited by dubdemand; 19th April 2012 at 20:31.
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Erm........have you seen the first sticky on this forum

VAG Addict

Status
    Yes mate I have... trouble is not every post says what colour it is and like I said about the greys its not easy to see whats what with the amount of shades available.
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.